AD Lab: Reducing case backlogs through distributed processing and collaborative analysis.
AccessData Lab is a centralized investigative platform that enables division of labor, collaborative analysis, centralized case management and web-based review, thereby dramatically streamlining the investigative process. Furthermore, AD Lab enables distributed processing, allowing investigators to utilize additional hardware to dramatically increase their case processing and resolution speed.
Conquer your caseload through division of labor, collaborative analysis, centralized case management and Web based review
AccessData enables computer forensics labs of all sizes, facing an array of challenges, to work more effectively. A single-person lab can radically speed up the processing of cases with the four-worker distributed processing available with FTK®. However, labs handling massive data sets, utilizing a distributed workforce, or looking to collaborate with attorneys, HR personnel or other non-forensic parties can step up to AccessData Lab. AD Lab adds powerful and intuitive web-based review functionality, expanded distributed processing capabilities with a centralized processing farm, and a centralized database infrastructure. This allows collaborative analysis among multiple forensic examiners, real-time task and case management, and secure, web-based collaboration with parties outside the lab.
SECURE COMPUTER FORENSICS LAB SOLUTION
- Electronic evidence can be fully secured at the case or file level.
- Granular role-based administration allows administrators to assign users to a given case or set of data within a case.
- Users can be restricted by feature, so only qualified users can access more advanced functions.
- Centralized logging ensures accountability.
- Active Directory integration for authentication.
- Web browser can use SSL for secure communication.
EASE OF USE AND EFFICIENCY
- Leverage a shared, distributed processing farm to process massive data sets in a fraction of the time it would take using traditional computer forensics tools.
- User-friendly web interface enables true native review without having to convert to HTML or image format.
- Overcome the bandwidth constraints of distributed labs with centralized or distributed databases and web-based analysis, enabling efficient sharing of workload.
- Integrates with FTK®, AD Enterprise and AD eDiscovery to streamline investigations for law enforcement, government and corporate labs.
- Simultaneous collaboration between non-technical Web reviewers and FTK forensic analysts.
MANAGE MULTIPLE CASES AND EXAMINERS
- Multiple examiners share a centralized database for collaboration and review.
- Centralized processing, indexing and data storage, with the ability to queue jobs into the distributed processing farm.
- Supports a single database with multiple users
- Provides a single point of backup for all the users
- Granular user permissions
- Email threading support
- Email deduplication
- Enhanced Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Load file generation
- Role based case access controls
- Advanced case review and analytics
Please contact CDFS for more information
1300 55 33 24 | E-mail: email@example.com