Together with client consultation, Vound developed Intella® Connect to:
- Allow searching of Electronically Stored Information (ESI) using only a web browser
- Allow the reviewer to search without installing software
- Simplify both setup and review of multi-user cases
- Deliver improved productivity via a workflow that enables a broader range of professionals to undertake document review
- Works with browsers on both Windows and Apple operating systems.
How Intella Connect Works
Intella® Connect is a software application that allows reviewers to collectively search ESI processed with Intella® utilizing a web browser over HTTP or HTTPS.
The application is managed and installed on a workstation in your environment. You control whether Intella® Connect is used only on your local network or hosted on the cloud for access by remote users.
The single Intella® Connect installer file configures all necessary components needed to manage and share a case directly with your reviewers. Reviewers do not need a dongle and only require a compatible web browser to review a case and data; no installation or download required.
Intella® Connect is ideal for:
- Consultants who allow clients remote access to review a case
- Organizations with multiple or remote locations who investigate and review the same case
- Multiple departments and review teams that need to jointly review the same case