Intella® TEAM enables multiple individuals (reviewers, investigators, paralegals, etc.) to review evidence independently and simultaneously. Intella® TEAM is the ideal email investigation and eDiscovery software tool for an agency, law firm, or investigative team that needs to coordinate the search and analysis of Electronically Stored Information (ESI) and files in excess of 250 gigabytes.
Intella® TEAM was designed for companies, law enforcement, and professional services firms, and features the powerful indexing search engine and unique visual presentation that has made Intella® popular. Investigators can quickly and easily search, review, and analyze email and electronically stored information.
The easy to use interface and Cluster Map allows you to find critical data, visualize relevant relationships, and drill down to the most pertinent evidence. With Intella® TEAM you can index and search multiple email sources, file types, and metadata.
View results in a visual layout of your choice and export the documents of interest in a wide variety of file formats. Intella® TEAM includes the most advanced export and sharing features available in the Intella® suite of products. Analysts and reviewers work can be consolidated into a single result facilitating collaborative investigations.
Intella® TEAM has two components:
- Intella® TEAM Manager is the primary component and performs three critical functions:
- Indexing & preparation of the case data or evidence
- Sharing the case data between team members
- Combining, reviewing, and approving the work of team members
- Intella® TEAM Reviewers provide the ability for team members to:
- Independently search, filter, bookmark, tag, and comment on the case data
- Transfer their work back to the TEAM Manager for review and approval.
- Intella® TEAM consists of 1 TEAM Manager and 3 TEAM Reviewers