Speed and Efficiency
Search and analyze evidence across multiple sources and large data volumes with unmatched speed.
Extract and Correlate Intelligence
Automatically extract and cross-reference intelligence items such as names, companies, sums of money and personal information to reveal connections across multiple data sources and investigations.
In-Depth Forensic Capabilities
Use powerful forensic capabilities including:
- Indexing and viewing the Microsoft Windows Registry
- Parsing log files and databases
- Carving out full and partial deleted files and slack space
- Drilling into forensic artifacts with a hex viewer
- Deeply analyzing Windows, Mac OS HFS+ and HFSX and Linux file systems.
License as many processors as you need to meet your case size and timeframe requirements.
Examine all Evidence Sources at Once
Extract data from:
- Loose files and folders
- Single-user (PST, OST, NSF, mbox) and multiple-user (EDB, Domino, Groupwise) email databases
- Forensic images including dd, EnCase E01 and L01 and Access Data AD1
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Mac OS Parallels, Microsoft Virtual Server and VMware virtual disk images
- Mobile device file systems and Cellebrite, Micro Systemation XRY and Oxygen Forensic images
- Cloud email services such as Hotmail and Gmail
- Microsoft SQL Server databases.
Content-Based Forensic Triage
Apply data management, analytical and forensic techniques to focus on the most critical evidence sources until the key facts emerge. Combine Nuix with third-party triage tools such as ADF Solutions.
Powerful Visual Analytics
Visualize the data with tools including network diagrams, timelines and date-trend charts, to make it easier to detect trends and isolate outliers across massive volumes and multiple sources of evidence.