Why You Want It
Today’s digital forensics teams face many challenges in a world filled with an overwhelming amount of data. From multiple office locations, to massive employee pools and remote workers, AD Enterprise provides deep visibility into data to investigate employee wrongdoing and to facilitate regulatory and legal requirements so you can respond quickly, remotely and covertly while maintaining chain of custody. Whether investigating personnel, fact checking a whistleblower’s claims, or investigating government inquiries, AD Enterprise facilitates focused forensic investigation and incident response, without interruption to business operations.
UNIQUE PAUSE AND RESUME FEATURE
Don’t waste time or resources if you have machines go offline. With AD Enterprise’s unique Pause and Resume feature, work picks up right where it left off, so you never fall behind or wonder where your investigation stopped.
AD Enterprise promotes collaboration across all departments and can monitor threats and remediate security breaches on-site or remotely at every endpoint quickly and effectively. This helps reduce the need for and the cost of travel to investigate possible wrongdoing.
Discretion can be critical when conducting investigations, and AD Enterprise ensures that employees and teams aren’t tipped off as you cull through data. Feel confident in monitoring content, scanning your network for violations, investigating IP theft and tracking employee misconduct.
Network Investigation & Incident Response
From multiple office locations to massive employee pools and remote workers, AD Enterprise provides deep visibility into your organization’s data, to uncover employee wrongdoing and facilitate regulatory and legal requirements quickly and covertly.
Features Built Around You
Gain Visibility Across All Endpoints
With AD Enterprise, get visibility into all activity on your endpoints, network shares and peripheral devices.
- Remote investigations can be done on up to 20 computers simultaneously.
- Perform investigations whether suspect employees are logged into your network or not … whether they are online or not … and information will be sent back to you when they’re back online.
- Preview and acquire data from multiple remote endpoints, including assets in geographically dispersed offices.
Perform investigations covertly to avoid alerting employees to the investigation and prevent disruption of business operations.
Identify and Remediate Unapproved Processes
Mitigate risk by wiping sensitive data or killing unauthorized processes from remote endpoints.
- Quickly determine which systems, devices and applications have been affected and prioritize remediation … all from a centralized location.
- Malware and malware artifact removal from static and volatile data as well as Windows Registry entries.
- Schedule more complex batch remediation operations across multiple machines.
Live memory Analysis
Conduct live memory analysis to locate traces of malware, gain insight into potential insider threats, and investigate unknown activity within temporary storage faster than ever before.
Targeted preview and collection at the endpoint
Preview live data at the endpoint, then filter on any attributes and choose to retrieve only the data that matters to your investigation.
Communicate with fellow investigators and across departments to share notes, tasks and escalate incidents using new collaboration tools.
Capabilities to Empower You
- AD Enterprise supports forensic examination on a broad range of operating systems including Windows®, Linux®, Mac®, UNIX®, Android™ and iOS®.
- Customizable processing profile buttons help create a set of standards for processing particular types of investigations.
- Perform multipass data review and change indexing options without reprocessing your data.
- Perform differential analysis on volatile data to see changes over time and facilitate identification of potential threats.
- Restore partially deleted data, fragmented files, hidden processes and volatile data from a wide array of file types and data sources.
- Investigate with ease, using wizard-driven processing and reporting with intuitive and user-friendly interface.
- Parse, review and analyze mobile chat data from the most-used chat applications.
- Automate email notifications at more case milestones for more users.
- Automatically expand audit log and evidence tracking detail to improve chain of custody documentation.
- With forensically sound collection capabilities and the AccessData® single, secure back-end database reducing data movement and potential data spoliation, you can be confident evidence is collected and preserved in a legally defensible manner.
Are you interested in this product?
or Please contact CDFS for more information
1300 55 33 24 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org