Price USD (ex GST): $3,199.
Price AUD (inc GST) at 0.66 AUD/USD (+ adjustments): $5,325.
This course is ideal for those who require intermediate-level training with a digital investigation platform that covers cases involving smartphones, tablets, computers, and cloud data in a single collaborative interface. This course is the perfect entry point for examiners who are new to AXIOM.
AX200 follows a methodology of how to conduct a computer forensic examination taking an artifact-first approach. Students will learn how to conduct a computer forensic examination of the suspected media, including a computer, USB drive, iOS and Android device. The artifacts recovered will lead the examiner/student to solve the case determining who, what , when, where, why, and how the suspects committed the crime and in the process learn the functionality of each of the six explorers (Case Dashboard, Artifacts, Connections, File System, Registry and Timeline) and how to maximize the use of each explorer to bring about a factual conclusion to the investigation.
- INTRODUCTION AND INSTALLATION OF MAGNET AXIOM
- EVIDENCE PROCESSING AND CASE CREATION
- PART 1: COMPUTER ARTIFACT ANALYSIS – REFINED RESULTS
- PART 2: COMPUTER ARTIFACT ANALYSIS – CHAT ARTIFACTS
- PART 3: COMPUTER ARTIFACT ANALYSIS – DOCUMENTS
- PART 4: COMPUTER ARTIFACT ANALYSIS – EMAIL
- PART 5: COMPUTER ARTIFACT ANALYSIS – MEDIA
- PART 6: COMPUTER ARTIFACT ANALYSIS – ENCRYPTION/ANTI-FORENSICS
- PART 7: COMPUTER ARTIFACT ANALYSIS – WEB RELATED
- PART 8: COMPUTER ARTIFACT ANALYSIS – OPERATING SYSTEM ARTIFACTS
- MOBILE ARTIFACT ANALYSIS
- EVIDENCE IN THE CLOUD
- CUMULATIVE REVIEW EXERCISES