Price USD (ex GST): $3,199.
Price AUD (inc GST) at 0.66 AUD/USD (+ adjustments): $5,325.
This course is an expert-level four-day training course, designed for participants who are somewhat familiar with the principles of digital forensics and who are seeking to expand their knowledge base on advanced forensics and improve their computer investigations.
Because AX250 is an expert-level course, it is recommended that students first complete Magnet AXIOM Examinations (AX200).
- WINDOWS 10 OVERVIEW
- EMDMGMT AND VOLUME SERIAL NUMBERS
- FINDING MISSING EXECUTABLES
- INVESTIGATING SHELLBAGS BEYOND THE SURFACE
- PREFETCH FILES AND CORRELATING THE DATA
- JUMPLISTS, WHAT ARE THEY AND WHAT DO THEY TELL US
- RECENT DOCS
- COLLECTING RAM AND PARSING RAM IMAGES
- SHARING FILES AND FOLDERS AND SETTINGS ACROSS DEVICES
- USING PASSWARE TO BREAK ITUNES BACKUP PASSWORDS
- CRACKING WINDOWS 10 PASSWORDS
- INVESTIGATING GOOGLE DRIVE BACK TO THE LOCAL SYSTEM
- WINDOWS FILE HISTORY AND WHAT IT COULD MEAN
- INVESTIGATING MODERN APPS (WINDOWS STORE APPS) OVERVIEW
- MAXIMIZING USE OF THE USNJRNL IN YOUR INVESTIGATIONS
- CUMULATIVE REVIEW EXERCISES