We’re pleased to announce BlackLight 2019 R3 has officially been released! This release includes new integrations and updates to allow BlackLight to work seamlessly with other tools essential to your forensic toolkit. We’ve also enhanced features added earlier this year to make them even more powerful in solving cases. To see some of these features in action, sign up for our on-demand webinar below.
What’s New and Improved?
- New Processing options to help triage data
- Parsing of Apple Unified Logs
- New Windows Artifacts Parsed in Actionable Intel
- Passware Integration to decrypt images of devices with full disk encryption
- Redesign of File Filters enabling the creation of complex file filters
- Support added to process macOS 10.15 Time Capsule backups
- Updates to parse artifacts in the latest versions of Firefox, Chrome, and Safari
- Redesign of the Evidence Status View
As always, BlackBag recommends users update to the latest version to ensure the software is functioning properly and has all available fixes. Please see the release notes here for additional features and more specifics about items fixed with this release.
Are you interested in this product?