CLONE EVERYWHERE, WIPE WHATEVER
Data Copy King (DCK) is a newly designed bit-by-bit hard drive duplicator from SalvationDATA, with color touch screen, built-in SATA/IDE/eSATA support, and SCSI, USB, etc. supported with additional adapters. As the only forensic duplicator with ‘UNIC’ disk imaging technology and the DoD disk eraser, DCK is able to copy/erase data from good drives or drives with severe bad sectors at highest speed. Being user friendly, DCK has already become the key secure data image and erase tool for forensic computer professionals, government and military departments as well as IT departments.
- HARD DRIVE DUPLICATOR
- DATA WIPING HARDWARE
- FORENSIC DATA CAPTURE
- Support duplication of hidden files/encrypted files and duplication from the partition which cannot be recognized by the computer as well as the hard drives with logical failure, and even with clicking noises.cation of hidden files/encrypted files and duplication from the partition which cannot be recognized by the computer as well as the hard drives with logical failure, and even with clicking noises.
- Support intelligent recognition of different files. It can duplicate the data area quickly and ignore the free space to decrease the duplication time.
- Provide built-in forward image, backward image, Intact image and full image to copy any byte of data stored in the source disk.
- Speed of copying the data out is 300% higher than other hd duplicators.
- Access to unstable drives with a lot of bad sectors, able to retrieve up to 95 percent of bad sectors that are partially corrupted and cannot be cloned/imaged by any other image tools.
DCK Hardware Unit Technical Specifications:
- Dimensions: 18.1 × 8.7 × 14.8 in (460 × 220 × 377mm)
- Weight: 5.29 lb (2.4kg)
- Supported ports: IDE, SATA, eSATA and SCSI, USB, microSATA, mSATA, CFast, NGFF, iVDR with optional adapter
- Supported drive: All Drive Brands
- Supported file system: NTFS, FAT, HFS, EXT2/3
- LED indicators for main controllers
- Wide working temperature range: 0℃-60℃(33.8℉-140℉)
- Relative humidity: 10%-90%
- Power consumption: 114 Watt peak
- Supply voltage: Input 5.2 VDC, 12.2 VDC ±4%
Are you interested in this product?
or Please contact CDFS for more information
1300 55 33 24 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org