CLONE EVERYWHERE, WIPE WHATEVER
Data Copy King 2 (DCK 2) is the second generation of SalvationDATA’s well received forensic data eraser and disk duplicator. Equipped with multi-function write-blockers, and embedded high capacity storage drive, DCK 2 is a fully portable device designed for both filed and laboratory applications. With embedded read-only SATA/USB and multi-function card reader interfaces, DCK 2 provides one-stop solution to most common storage devices. DoD standard data erasure ensures zero possibility to recover any digital data wiped by DCK 2. DCK 2, a must-have tool in your digital forensic laboratory or information security department.
- DATA ERASER
- DISK CLONE
- WRITE PROTECTION
- HASH CALCULATION
DISK IMAGING = HARDWARE SPECIFICATIONS
- Equipped with industry’s leading multi-function write-blocker.
- Read-only – SATA3.0 *1, USB3.0 *1, multi-function card reader module *1
- Read & write – SATA3.0 erasure port *1, internal SATA3.0 extension port *1
- Up to 28 GB/Min transmission speed for single process Integrated Solutions – disk clone, forensic imaging, data erasure, HASH calculation, multi-tasking.
- Embedded storage drive, designed for field digital evidence collection.
- Fully portable, high performance disk eraser and duplicator
SECURE ERASE = WONDERFUL FEATURES
- Two different operation modes:
1. Offline: stand-alone working Platform
2. Online: connect to a PC and allow operation on connected drives
- Hard disk info display – basic info, HPA/DCO settings, boot lock, S.M.A.R.T display.
- Data erasure – one time erasure, DoD standard erasure, custom erasure.
- Formatting – Ext4, NTFS, exFAT.
- Hidden sector detection – Detect and restore HPA/DCO hidden sectors.
- Disk duplication – Multi-tasking supported, HASH calculation based on MD5, SHA1, SHA256.
- Forensic imaging – Multi-tasking supported, HASH calculation based on MD5, SHA1, SHA256. Output format DD, E01, Ex01.
- Hard disk encryption/decryption – AES256.
- Forensic logs – Auto-generated operation logs for every tasks, easy to review and download.
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES = UPGRADE TO DCK 2-PRO
- All configurations of DCK 2 basic are included, and get more upgrades listed below!
- Better user interface – 10’’ LED touch screen.
- Additional interfaces
Read-only – SATA *1, USB3.0 *1, PCI-E SSD *1
Read & write – SATA *1, USB3.0 *2
- Up to 30 GB/Min transmission speed for single process.
- Remote mode – Additional working mode which allows DCK 2-PRO to remotely mount iSCSI, CIFS devices.
- HASH boost – Physical level HASH calculation boost, effectively increasing calculation speed.
- File search – High speed file search and preview supporting multiple formats.
- File duplication – On-site file duplication solution, support to filter by file extensions.
DCK 2 Basic Hardware Unit Technical Specifications:
Dimensions – 157*133*40 mm
Weight – 0.95 KG
Supply voltage – Input 12V DC
Power consumption – 60W
DCK 2-PRO Hardware Unit Technical Specifications:
Dimensions – 259*177*59.8 mm
Weight – 1.90 KG
Supply voltage – Input 12V DC
Power consumption –96W
High-Quality Forensic Bridge
With over 18 years of experience in this industry, SalvationDATA now presentsour latest accomplishment, the state of the art forensic bridge (write-blocker)to meet the critical needs of the forensic community. Successful digitalforensic investigations start by acquiring evidence from a wide array of modernand legacy storage devices. You need high-quality forensic bridges for forensicacquisition without compromising the integrity of the data. Our forensicbridges series provide abundant types of interfaces while small in size. Builtbased on leading technology, they help to provide reliable solutions to triageand acquire data from a variety of storage devices. Physical write-blockingtechnology eliminates any possibility of data modification made to storagedevices. The series include both portable and integrated devices. No matter ifyou are looking for easy-to-carry equipment for field investigation, orintegrated solutions to build up your laboratory, come and check out ourcatalog.
- Write protection Physical level write-blocking, eliminates any possibility of data modification made to storage devices
- High performance Maximum transmission speed 500 MB/S (differs for different interfaces)
- Abundant Interfaces Provide abundant interfaces support, give you access to all kinds of storage devices
- Virtual-write Support to switch between read-only and virtual-write, allow temporary operations made to storage devices while making no modifications to the original data
Are you interested in this product?
or Please contact CDFS for more information
1300 55 33 24 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org