In the 3D Data Recovery process, PC-3000 for Windows UDMA-e is a Phase I tool, dealing with drive restoration and its two critical steps: diagnosis and drive repair.
As a data recovery professional, chances are you have ways to deal with mechanical drive failures. You may even have some success with electronic problems using jury-rigged tools and trial and error. But can you handle the firmware problems?
A drive restoration powerhouse developed by the data recovery experts at ACE Laboratory Russia, PC-3000 for Windows UDMA-e is the only system that fixes firmware issues for all hard disk drive manufacturers and virtually all drive families.
With PC-3000 for Windows UDMA-e, you can bring more drives back to life before you begin imaging and data retrieval.
As an additional benefit for purchasing from us, you will receive access to our closed PC-3000 forum containing 11,000+ posts of questions/answers as well as extra guides to help you learn this subject.
a data sheet on the PC-3000 for Windows UDMA-e.
Highlights of PC-3000 for Windows UDMA-e
- Designed specifically for the needs of data recovery businesses, PC-3000 does not require clean rooms, servo writers, or other expensive equipment.
- Universal utilities give you faster drive diagnostics, and let you decide on possible methods for recovery. Specialized utilities allow deeper diagnostics and firmware recovery in a drive’s vendor-specific mode.
- Unlike software repair utilities distributed by software development companies and drive manufacturers, PC-3000 repairs the drive and treats user data with respect. And unlike manufacturer’s test and repair
software, PC-3000 comes with manuals and provides methods for drive restoration in a user data intact environment.
- Software that comes with PC-3000 features a user-friendly Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8 x86/x64 interface.
- PC-3000 comes with a range of adapters for the most common drive types, and firmware libraries are continually updated for new drives and patches, and you can download them as needed from Ace Laboratory.
- PC-3000 has built-in features to treat particular drives for their most common failures: for example, firmware damage in G-list and P-list corruption in Maxtor; SMART counters overflow in Western Digital, Fujitsu MPG issues and more.
- The PC-3000 kit includes
a PC-3000 PCIe card, PC-3000 software,
a range of adapters, and gives you access
to downloads, our user forum, and technical
Are you interested in this product?