Evimetry are excited to announce a new major update, which includes the following fixes:
- Fixes for Exabyte sized images.
- Correct unhandled CDB in iSCSI Target from generating an error in some circumstances.
- External Seagate Portable USB drives (eg. Backup Plus) may generate invalid device metadata due to a known firmware issue.
- Mac’s with T2 security & FileVault disabled: Deadboot is incompatible. Acquire via Target mode with the Controller (Mac).
- Mac’s with T2 security & FileVault enabled: Not currently supported. Stay tuned.
- Deadboot creation does not work for drives with 4k sectors.
- Mac Live Agent disk access is currently locked out for High Sierra and above.
Are you interested in this product?
or Please contact CDFS for more information
1300 55 33 24 | E-mail: email@example.com