Partners can now download the installer for ADF software versions and products before anyone else! This information will be shared publicly on January 21, 2020.
- Mobile Device Investigator version 2.1.0 (New!)
- Digital Evidence Investigator version 2.1.0 and version 2.1.0 PRO
- Triage-Investigator version 5.1.0 and version 5.1.0 PRO (New!)
- Triage-G2 version 5.1.0 and version 5.1.0 PRO (New!)
- Simple multi-workstation deployment with a single configuration file
- Improved artifact capture (Android application usage, Instagram for iOS, Grindr for iOS)
- Automatically encrypt backup to collect protected data (MDI: iOS devices)
- Recover deleted records from apps using the SQLite database
- Enter keywords just before a live/boot scan
- Prepare a Collection Key without Search Profiles to select Captures just before a scan (DEI &TG2)
- Prepare a Collection Key with preconfigured or custom Search Profiles (DEI & TG2)
Learn how Law Enforcement leaders are empowering front line field agents with Mobile Device Investigator®
(MDI), the easy-to-use field forensic tool that’s easy to learn and deploy. Field agents are using MDI for consent searches and rapid evidence collection on-scene which means the investigation can start immediately. Victims can be identified and protected faster, and suspects can be more rapidly identified and investigated — right from the start.
MDI is a digital investigation tool built from the ground up to leverage ADF Solutions’ powerful digital forensic investigation platform so you can empower your field professionals to quickly conduct Android and iOS investigations on-scene. Join Digital Forensic and Trainer, Rich Frawley, to see how MDI empowers front-line investigators to:
+ Collect – quickly determine smartphone evidence that is relevant to your case
+ Analyze – visualize and save case specific items of evidentiary value
+ Report – create prosecutorial ready reports to back up your decisions
Try field forensics free
ADF Evaluation Digital Forensic SoftwareField Agents Rely on ADF Software to Start Investigations On-Scene
Request Your Free 30-Day Trial of Mobile Device InvestigatorTM and you’ll receive free support from our digital forensic team so you can start solving your investigations on-scene with ADF’s rapid, intelligent digital forensic software. ADF forensic tools are built for non-technical users operating on the front line.
Are you interested in this product?
or Please contact CDFS for more information
1300 55 33 24 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org