FORENSIC TRIAGE FIELD TABLET
With the Mobile Device Investigator® Field Tablet, you can now quickly and easily collect evidence from iOS and Android devices. The MDI Field Tablet is built for front line police, sheriffs, school resource officers, field agents, and investigators. Connect a suspect device via USB port to quickly collect evidence and perform an advanced logical acquisition.
- Easy-to-Use touchscreen forensics with the ability to collect consent form signatures
- Fast logical acquisition up to 4GB of data per minute
- Capture and organize manual Screen Captures with text extraction and annotation
- Search for keywords and hash values during acquisition
- Perform a quick review of the data using the picture gallery, video frames, comprehensive filters, VICS/CAID auto-categorization, data de-duplication
- Conduct an in-depth analysis of the data using the visual classification, timeline view, and view links between files of interest and user activities.
- Create a custom report with tagged data and export reports in PDF, HTML, CSV or VICS formats
- Share reports with investigators and prosecutors using ADF’s Standalone Viewer
Field forensics for the front line – the software delivers results fast and the MDI Field Tablet is built on the lightweight Microsoft Surface Go which makes this the best field forensic tool to deploy to field agents.
Are you interested in this product?
or Please contact CDFS for more information
1300 55 33 24 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org