DFLabs IncMan SOAR platform enables organizations that must be compliant with the GDPR to adhere to breach notification requirements by automating associated processes, prioritize incident response actions, manage notification distribution and subsequent documentation for any incident.
Why Should GDPR Matter to You?
The main goal of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is to ensure transparency, security and accountability by data controllers. It applies to all data processors, stipulating that they have to implement specific procedures and processes that are ultimately aimed at protecting data and consumer privacy, as well as ensuring an effective and timely response by organizations in the event of a data breach. Organizations that do not adhere to the GDPR requirements can be subject to severe fines and other consequences.
GDPR Requirements – What Data Processors Must Do
- Establish formalized incident response procedures
- Implement an internal breach notification process
- Communicate the personal data breach to the data subject without delay
- Notify supervisory authority within 72 hours
- Be compliant or face a fine of up to EUR 20M or 4% of annual turnover
How Can IncMan Help You Meet GDPR Requirements?
DFLabs IncMan SOAR platform provides capabilities to automate and prioritize incident response and related enrichment and containment tasks, distribute appropriate notifications and implement an incident response plan (IRP) in case of a potential data breach. IncMan handles different stages of the incident response and breach notification process including providing advanced reporting capabilities with appropriate metrics and the ability to gather or share intelligence with 3rd parties.
Achieving Breach Notification Requirements
- Integrated GDPR incident response and breach notification playbooks
- Formalized, repeatable and enforceable incident response workflows for GDPR
- Content enrichment and threat analysis capabilities
- Gather intelligence from various sources and securely share information with 3rd parties
IncMan supports hundreds of 3rd party security technologies via QIC, API, CEF, Syslog, and Email with a constantly growing list of certified bidirectional integrations.
Are you interested in this product?
or Please contact CDFS for more information
1300 55 33 24 | E-mail: email@example.com