Powerful software to extract data from mobile devices
- Acquires data from 17520+ devices (Android, BB, iOS, WP, etc.)
- Imports backups and images (iTunes, Android, JTAG, Chip-Off)
- Parses data from 410 unique apps and 5850+ total app versions
- Recovers a wide range of deleted data
- Offers data analysis (Social Graph, Timeline, Key Evidence)
- Allows to search data by various criteria including keywords
- Exports data to popular file formats, like PDF, RTF, XLS, XML, etc.
SQLite Viewer allows to explore the database files with the following extensions: .sqlite, .sqlite3, .sqlitedb, .db, .db3.
Experts have the access to the actual and deleted data stored in databases created by system and user applications.
Rooting an Android device reveals the complete set of user data to the investigator.
Generally this procedure requires certain knowledge and research, but Oxygen Forensic® software helps experts to automate this operation.
Plist files, known as Property List XML Files, contain a lot of valuable forensic information in Apple devices. Browser history, Wi-Fi access points, speed dials, Bluetooth settings, global applications settings, Apple Store settings and even more data can be extracted from .plist files.
Are you interested in this product?
or Please contact CDFS for more information
1300 55 33 24 | E-mail: email@example.com