Office Multimedia and Hard Drive Shredder
Introducing the new PDS-88 Solid State™ Media Shredder. Previously, companies had to purchase large industrial shredders or disintegrators to destroy multimedia. Now, users can enjoy full capabilities to destroy solid state drives, smartphones, mobile phones, mini-tablets, USB sticks, credit cards and CDs/DVDs right within the office copy room. Just plug into a standard outlet, insert your media through the large media flap or the small media chute, and watch as the shredder automatically destroys the material in minutes. Operators are protected by the transparent chute covers to avoid any potential safety hazards. The i-control panel integrated into the face of the shredder makes destruction an incredibly easy process.
Destroy Phones, Credit Cards, CDs and More!
- Able to destroy SSD Drives, Smartphones, mobile phones, mini-tablets, credit cards, CDs/DVDs & USB sticks.
- Specially designed cutting cylinders to destroy a variety of media devices.
- Auto-Reverse is enacted to ensure complete destruction of all inserted media.
- Small media destruction chute and larger media destruction flap built in for safe, efficient feeding.
- An easy to use control panel resides on the top of the unit that allows users to push a button for all operations.
- The control panel also indicates the status of the shredder, whether it is running through, standby or in auto-reverse.
- Additional voltages available upon request.
Please Note: Batteries must be removed from electronics before inserting into the shredder.
Satisfies the following industry standards:
HIPAA (Health Information Portability and Accountability Act)
GLBA (Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act)
DoD Emergency Destruction Guidelines
NIST Guidelines for Media Sanitization
NIST SP 800-36
California Senate Bill 1386
Meets E-3 Security Requirements
PIPEDA (Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act)
PCI DSS 3.2 (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard)
|Particle Size||0.15″W x 0.598″L (3.8 mm x 15.2 mm)|
|Feed Opening||7 in (17.78 cm)|
|Cutting capacity/hour||75-80 SSDs (approximately)
500 USB sticks/drives
100 Cell Phones
|Power||120 V/60 Hz/20 Amps or 220 V/50 Hz|
|Collection Volume||14 Gallons (53 Liters)|
|Dimensions||37.5″ H x 22.6″ W x 24″D (95.25 cm x 57.40 cm x 60.96 cm)|
Are you interested in this product?
or Please contact CDFS for more information
1300 55 33 24 | E-mail: email@example.com