Charging Kit: The Mission Darkness™ NeoLok Faraday Bag for Phones with Charging Kit is designed to charge a device while it remains shielded from RF signals. The unique kit includes a NeoLok faraday bag large enough to fit a cell phone, one USB power bank (20,000 mAh), cable kit (Lightning, USB Micro, USB-C, USB extension), transparent shielded window to view indicator light of battery, and an outer zipper compartment to hold power bank and cables when not in use. When in use, the window shows the battery power level and confirms that the device is charging inside the bag. The charging kit allows users to keep a device powered for days after seizure, until the point that it can be inspected and analyzed in a lab. This important feature is designed to prevent lockout mode and reduce the amount of time needed to break a passcode, enabling the maximum amount of data extraction and unlocking with tools like GrayKey, Cellebrite, XRY, BlackBag, Oxygen, etc.
RF Shielding: The bag keeps small electronic devices shielded to prevent hacking, tracking, spying, and chain of custody corruption. When a cell phone is enclosed in the bag, no apps or malicious code can be remotely triggered or wiped, no communication can penetrate, and no one can access the microphone, camera, GPS location, or data.
NeoLok Closure: The NeoLok closure system allows an operator to effortlessly close the bag by way of a double roll and strong magnetic seal holding the roll in place. A quick-snap strap over the roll provides extra closure protection. The quick-snap strap should be used when transporting the bag, but can be undone upon introducing the bag into an analysis enclosure. From there, the user can easily open the bag with a glove one-handed if need be.
- Military-grade faraday bag and charge kit designed for law enforcement and military forensic investigators, to keep devices live during field transport
- USB power bank (20,000 mAh)
- Cable kit with USB extension, Apple Lightning, USB Micro, and USB-C attachment
- Transparent shielded window to view battery indicator light
- Zipper compartment to hold battery and cables when not in use
- NeoLok closure system consisting of a double roll with a magnet seal, plus quick-snap closure strap
- NeoLok faraday bags are specifically designed to be used for transferring devices from the collection site to the lab – bag easily opens inside of analysis enclosure without worry of damaging conductive gloves
- Shields cell phones, GPS trackers, smart watches, drone components, or other similar size devices from ALL wireless signals
- 5th Gen device shielding assurance
- EMI shielding and RFI shielding
- Two layers of high-shielding fabric on all sides with dual paired seam construction (a.k.a “quad-layer”)
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals (4G LTE+), GPS, RFID, and radio signals with 60dB-80dB average attenuation
- Every bag includes a unique serial number
- Closable pocket on back to place evidence card or agency information
- Water-resistant ballistic nylon outer materials
- Instruction card for kit usage
- Outer dimensions: 10″ x 1″ x .25″
- Inner usage dimensions: 9.5″ x 6″
- SKU: MDFB-S-NW-CK-2 (20,000 mAh power bank)
MAY BE USED TO SHIELD AND CHARGE
- Cell phones
- Small tablets
- Smart watches
- Drone components
- GPS trackers
COMPATIBLE WITH ANALYSIS ENCLOSURES
NeoLok faraday bags are compatible with Mission Darkness™ analysis enclosures such as the BlockBox Lab, BlockBox Charge, BlockBox Touch, and the BlockBox Touch USB. The magnetic closure is easy to open and safe on conductive gloves (opposed to Velcro closure bags).
IMMEDIATELY ADD AGENCY/DEPARTMENT INFO
Mission Darkness™ bags have a Velcro-sealable pocket on the back to place an evidence card, business card, or more permanent sticker. There’s no need to silkscreen your department information on the bag.