The Mission Darkness™ NeoLok Faraday Bag for Phones completely blocks all wireless signals and keeps small sized electronic devices shielded to prevent hacking, tracking, spying, and chain of custody corruption. When a cell phone is properly enclosed in the bag, no apps or malicious code can be remotely triggered or wiped, no communication can penetrate, and no one can access the microphone, camera, GPS location, or data.
The NeoLok closure system allows an operator to effortlessly close the bag by way of a double roll and strong magnetic seal holding the roll in place. A quick-snap strap over the roll provides extra closure protection. The quick-snap strap should be used when transporting the bag, but can be undone upon introducing the bag into an analysis enclosure. From there, the user can easily open the bag with a glove one-handed if need be. This is a feature primarily designed for forensic investigators, eliminating the risk of puncturing an analysis enclosure glove with scissors (often used to cut a faraday bag open) or harsh Velcro (used in standard faraday bag closures).
The NeoLok Faraday Bag offers extreme device protection, security, and ease of use. It is compatible with Mission Darkness™ analysis enclosures such as the BlockBox Lab, BlockBox Touch, and the BlockBox Touch USB.
- Military-grade faraday bag designed for law enforcement forensic investigators, also used for executive travel, personal security, data protection and EMP/CME protection
- NeoLok closure system consisting of a double roll with a magnet seal, plus additional quick-snap closure strap for ultimate security and signal blockage
- NeoLok faraday bags are specifically designed to be used for transferring devices from the collection site to the lab – bag easily opens inside of analysis enclosure without worry of damaging conductive gloves
- Shields cell phones, GPS units, electronic toll collection transponders (like E-ZPass), keyfobs, or other similar size devices from ALL wireless signals
- 5th Gen device shielding assurance
- EMI shielding and RFI shielding
- Two layers of high-shielding fabric on all sides with dual paired seam construction
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals (4G LTE+), GPS, RFID, and radio signals with 60-80dB average attenuation
- Neodymium magnets sewn into the bag enable it to easily adhere to metal surfaces
- Uniquely serialized for asset tracking
- Closable pocket on back to place company/agency information
- Water-resistant ballistic nylon outer materials
- Outer dimensions: 10″ x 10″ x .25″
- Inner usage dimensions: 6.5″ x 9″
- SKU: MDFB-S-NW-M
COMMONLY USED TO SHIELD
- Cell phones
- Smart home appliances
- Two-way radios
- GPS units
IMMEDIATELY ADD AGENCY/DEPARTMENT INFO
Mission Darkness™ bags have a Velcro-sealable pocket on the back to place an evidence card, business card, or more permanent sticker. There’s no need to silkscreen your department information on the bag.
UNIQUE SERIAL # ON EACH BAG
Each bag type is uniquely serialized to assist with asset tracking and evidence chain of custody.