The Mission Darkness™ Non-window Faraday Bag for Tablets completely blocks all wireless signals and keeps medium sized electronic devices shielded to prevent hacking, tracking, spying, and chain of custody corruption.
When a tablet or other device is properly enclosed in the bag, no apps or malicious code can be remotely triggered or wiped, no communication can penetrate, and no one can access the microphone, camera, GPS location, or data. Primary uses are for law enforcement and military forensic evidence collection, personal security, and EMP protection.
- Military-grade faraday bag designed for law enforcement forensic investigators, also used for executive travel, personal security, EMP and CME protection
- Shields tablets, multiple cell phones, GPS units, electronic toll collection transponders (like E-ZPass), keyfobs, or other similar size devices from ALL wireless signals
- 5th Gen device shielding assurance
- EMI shielding & RFI shielding
- Two layers of high-shielding fabric on all sides with dual paired seam construction
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals (4G LTE+), GPS, RFID, and radio signals with 60-80dB average attenuation
- Uniquely serialized for asset tracking
- Closable pocket on back to place company/agency information
- Double roll and Velcro closure
- Water-resistant ballistic nylon outer materials
- Outer dimensions: 16″ x 9″ x .1″
- Inner usage dimensions: 12″ x 8.5″
- SKU: MDFB-M-W
COMMONLY USED TO SHIELD
- Multiple cell phones
- Two-way radios
- Hard drives
- Digital cameras
IMMEDIATELY ADD AGENCY/DEPARTMENT INFO
MD bags have a velcro-sealable pocket on the back to place a business card or more permanent sticker. There’s no need to silkscreen your department information on the bag.
UNIQUE SERIAL # ON EACH BAG
Each bag type is uniquely serialized to assist with asset tracking and evidence chain of custody.