Belkasoft Evidence Center is an all-in-one forensic solution for acquiring, locating, extracting, and analyzing digital evidence stored inside computers and mobile devices, RAM and cloud.
Belkasoft Evidence Center makes it easy for an investigator to acquire, search, analyze, store and share digital evidence found inside computer and mobile devices, RAM and cloud. The toolkit will quickly extract digital evidence from multiple sources by analyzing hard drives, drive images, cloud, memory dumps, iOS, Blackberry and Android backups, GrayKey, UFED, OFB, Elcomsoft, JTAG and chip-off dumps. Evidence Center will automatically analyze the data source and lay out the most forensically important artifacts for investigator to review, examine more closely or add to report.
Discovers more than 1000 types of artifacts, including over 100 mobile applications, all major document formats, browsers, email clients, dozens of picture and video formats, instant messengers, social networks, system and registry files, P2P and file transfer tools, etc. Extracts data from all major operating systems, both computer and mobile: Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry.
Less missed evidence
Looks for hidden and encrypted information, searches in unusual places, carves deleted and damaged data and examines files in little-known formats to discover more evidence than ever. The search includes unallocated and slack space, $MFT, $Log, Volume Shadow Copy and other special and little known areas of operating systems.
Blazing fast operation
The product allows you to perform evidence search faster than most tools as it does not index every single file found on the data source, instead searching for the most forensically significant types of artifacts. Efficient usage of СPU adds to speediness of processing, as does the code written by our team of highly qualified specialists in data analysis.
Belkasoft Evidence Center offers the broadest set of tools and features for its price compared to other forensic software. All major analytical capabilities are present even in the most affordable versions of the product. Upgrades to your license can be purchased separately with no extra charges.
Flexible licensing. Usable in the field
The most affordable license is designed to run just on one computer.
Floating license is the definition of “value for money”—one license that comes with a USB dongle and allows to run the product on multiple machines.
Portable edition can be plugged into any PC, laptop or desktop, with no installation or configuration required.
Network edition allows unlimited amount of workplace installations and certain amount of concurrent connections, through a local network as well as anywhere else.
What are the advantages of using Belkasoft Evidence Center?
- It’s Comprehensive.Belkasoft Evidence Center can find and analyze over 1000 types of the most forensically important artifacts from all major computer and mobile operating systems. The tool supports analysis of hard drives and drive images, clouds, virtual machines, memory dumps, mobile device backups, UFED and OFB images, JTAG and chip-off dumps.
- It Saves Your Time & Effort.Unlike many other forensic products, Belkasoft Evidence Center does not require your constant presence and attention. Most of the routine is automated, allowing multi-tasking and freeing up some of your valuable time.
- It’s Powerful.The product finds, analyzes, and lays out to you on a platter about 90-95% of the data from the device being examined completely automatically, but it does not stop there. You can use one of product’s powerful analytical features for low-level examinations: SQLite Viewer, Hex Viewer, Registry Viewer—to locate hard-to-access, damaged, and deleted information.
- It’s Forensically Sound.Evidence Center is designed to meet the demands of forensic experts and investigators. Workflow is simple and quick, and results are easy to convert into a report. Reports are adjustable, comprehensive, and most importantly, absolutely valid to present in a court as proven by years of experience of our users. One of the real life examples was a big case of child abuse in Croatia solved using Belkasoft Evidence Center. Read more…
- It’s Flexible.The product has different licensing options to answers any of your needs. For individual users, the most affordable fixed license is available. For use in a small or medium-size company, you can buy a floating license that comes with a USB dongle, which allows to run Evidence Center on multiple PC’s; whereas portable version is perfectly suited for work in the field, as it runs from a USB drive and requires no installation.
- Mobile and Computer Acquisition.The product allows you to acquire data from a computer, a laptop or a mobile device. Hard and removable drives are acquired into DD and E01 formats with optional hash calculation and verification. For mobile devices running iOS BEC acquires iTunes backup and for Android devices there are multiple formats: standard ADB or agent-based backup, EDL and physical backup for rooted devices.
- Mobile and Computer Device Examination.Supporting all major desktop and mobile operating systems, Belkasoft Evidence Center is suitable for mobile and computer forensics. It can parse real and logical drives and drive images, virtual machines, mobile device backups, UFED and OFB images, JTAG and chip-off dumps.
- Smart and Comprehensive Analysis.The product looks everywhere on the device completely automatically and can successfully identify over 800 types of digital artifacts. Convenient Evidence Search feature helps to narrow down the findings using filters, pre-defined search, or other options.
- Powerful Carving.Data carving allows to locate evidence that was deleted, destroyed, or never stored on the hard drive at all (page file, hibernation file, RAM contents). Custom carving is supported as well, including support for Scalpel and FTK sets. Besides, advanced carving mode called BelkaCarving™ is available, making it possible to reconstruct fragmented chunks into contiguous pieces of information that would otherwise not be accessible at all.
- Native SQLite Parsing.Recovers corrupted and incomplete SQLite databases, restores deleted records and cleared history files. Processes freelists, write-ahead logs and journal files, and SQLite unallocated space.
- Live RAM Analysis.Evidence Center can extract potentially crucial information from volatile memory, such as: in-private browsing and cleared browser histories, online chats and social networks, cloud service usage history, and much more. Belkasoft Live RAM Capturer is a powerful tool for creating memory dumps, and it is complimentary.
- Handy Built-in Tools.PList, Registry, and SQLite viewers allow you to work more thoroughly with particular types of data and find even more evidence than automatic search was able to discover.
- Low-level Investigations.Equipped with File System Explorer, Hex Viewer, and Type Converter, Belkasoft Evidence Center will allow you to perform deep examination of the contents of files and folders on the device.
- Extendable with BelkaScript.Free scripting module allows user to write their own custom scripts in order to automate some of the routine and further extend the product’s functionality.
SIMPLE—Belkasoft Evidence Center is designed to be easy to use with its straightforward and convenient interface. Most of the routine is automated, and commands can be given using compact toolbar or context menu. No special training is required in order to be able to work with the product, and our support specialists will be glad to help if you face any issues.
FAST—The tool skips indexing every single file and folder in the file system, instead searching specifically for the most significant types of digital evidence that forensic investigators most often look for. Advanced algorithms allow for fast and comprehensive evidence search and analysis, helping to speed up the investigation and save your time.
POWERFUL—Belkasoft Evidence Center can acquire and analyze mobile and computer devices, cloud data and memory dumps. It supports comprehensive analysis of device back-ups and disk images, virtual machines and other data sources.
The product identifies and analyzes hundreds of artifact types completely automatically, while it is also equipped with a variety of analytical tools that help to ensure wholeness and high quality of investigation process.
FAIR PRICE—Compared to other similar tools on the market, Evidence Center offers the most for its price. Besides, knowing how challenging it can be to receive funding, we use very flexible pricing scheme where customers can choose the combination of features that fits the budget.