MUST-HAVE FOR EXCHANGING DISK HEAD AND PLATTER
SalvationDATA hard drive repair tool Head Platter Exchange HPE Pro is the unarguable and the only equipment built to handle head stack and drive motor issues, in case the drive corruption is not caused by firmware but head stack or drive spin motor. With the pioneer platter exchanger, it can prevent the head from further damage or misalignment due to incorrect operations to maintain the user data intact.
- Universal-fit hard drive repair tool workbench assures user to operate on a relatively stable table, making the job easier and more reliable.
- The Pioneer hard drive repair tool maintains the original cylinder status by removing and placing all platters of the drive together, so that allows user to change multiple platters without moving the platters out of alignment with each other which otherwise will result in data corruption.
- Special hard drive repair tool Actuator Remover assures user to perform easy operation (removal, installation) on the upper magnet of the actuator which is very hard to be removed and put back because of its strong magnetism and it’s sensitive and embarrassed position.
- Provide Head Replacement Toolkit which are 16 different types of head combs supporting different brands of hard drives, multiple heads replacement and 48 locking pins with customized sprung gaps.
HPE Hardware Unit technical Specifications
- Dimensions: 10.3 × 6.4 × 3.5 in (262 × 163 × 90mm)
- Weight: 7.72 lb (3.5kg)
- Support Disk Size: 3.5/2.5”
- Supported drive: All Drive Brands
- Accessories: Universal-fit workbench, Platter exchangers, Actuator remover, Rubber blow-away