Please Note: 2-3 Week Lead Time
Currently back-ordered, so we’re offering the product at a discounted price of $410 due to the wait time. Once the product is back in stock, the price will return to the normal price of $460. Buy now to save!
Keep Generators and Extra Large Electronics Shielded
The Mission Darkness™ Revelation EMP Shield is an extremely large faraday bag designed specifically to protect generators, large electronics, and survival gear from the damaging effects of an electromagnetic pulse (EMP) or coronal mass ejection (CME). The bag has been lab tested and certified “compliant” for MIL-STD-188-125, High-Altitude Electromagnetic Protection for Ground Based C41 Facilities. The results ensure that the product surpasses military shielding requirements to handle natural or man-made EMPs. In the case of an EMP or CME, everything from electrical infrastructure on a national level to personal electronics could be destroyed, which is why it’s imperative to shield survival electronics. The high-shielding properties of the Revelation EMP Shield directs damaging electromagnetic fields away from highly sensitive electrical components, thus protecting their working structure.
The extremely large size and volume of the Revelation EMP Shield allows it to accommodate most compact portable electric (solar) or gas powered generators, including the Goal Zero Yeti series, the Patriot Power 1500, and the Honda EU2000, plus their accompanying accessories such as power cords and solar panels. The bag is built with a removable aluminum base plate secured in a bottom zipper compartment to provide ample support for oversized items. Padded handles with load-bearing webbing completely wraps around the sides and bottom to support the weight of heavy objects during transport. The front side of the bag includes a deep unshielded zipper compartment and a large transparent pocket to keep accessories accessible while not compromising the shielding of the electronic items inside the main compartment.
The bag is built with a durable and water-resistant ballistic nylon outer material to ensure that devices and faraday fabric stay dry and protected. The interior includes three layers of high-shielding TitanRF™ Faraday Fabric on all sides with dual paired seam construction. Once the generator or electronics are properly enclosed inside the bag, they become isolated from outside wireless signals. Damaging effects from an EMP or related occurrence cannot penetrate the bag to destroy the electrical components inside. The bag will block WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, NFC, and radio signals with 60dB-80dB average attenuation from low MHz to 5GHz spectrum. The complete signal cut-off also allows you to go off-grid and keep electronic devices untrackable. This is the ultimate safety bag for protecting large survival electronics from a natural or man-made disaster occurrence such as an EMP or CME.
- Military-grade faraday bag specifically designed for EMP and CME protection, also used for law enforcement forensic investigators, grab-and-go missions, and personal security
- Fits most compact portable gas or solar home-use generators, compact solar panels, computer towers, radios, electric medical equipment, smart home appliances, power tools, lights, seized evidence with embedded trackers, and other large electronics
- Three layers of high-shielding TitanRF Faraday Fabric on all interior sides with dual paired seam construction (TitanRF Faraday Fabric is lab certified MIL STD 188-125 compliant)
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, and radio signals with 70dB average attenuation
- EMI, EMR, and EMF shielding
- 1/8″ thick removable aluminum base plate with protective cover
- Load-bearing nylon webbing completely wraps around sides and bottom for extreme support
- Handles with soft grip for easy carry
- Unshielded deep zipper compartment on front side – 14″ x 12″
- Transparent accessory pocket on front side – 10″ x 12″
- Closable transparent branding pocket to display agency information
- Unique serial number on every bag to assist with asset tracking and evidence chain of custody
- Water-resistant ballistic nylon outer materials
- Made in the USA
- SKU: MDFB-RES
Offers EMP Protection
Learn how to protect your generator from an electromagnetic pulse.
- Internal usable dimensions: 30″L x 24″W x 22″H (usable dimensions slightly vary depending on size of objects inside – can flex to accommodate taller items if full bag width/length is not used)
- Folds down to 30″L x 24″W x 4″H for storage
Commonly Used to Shield
- Portable gas and electric (solar) generators
- Compact/foldable solar panels
- Computer towers, hard drives, and accessories
- Smart home appliances
- Laptops, tablets, phones, and personal devices
- Power tools and equipment
- Lights and LED flashlights
- Electric medical equipment
- Electromagnetic pulse (EMP) and coronal mass ejection (CME) protection
- State, local, federal, and military forensics
- Personal data security and digital privacy
- Federal search and seizure warrants
- Anti-hacking, anti-tracking, and anti-spying assurance
Removable Aluminum Base Plate
A 1/8″ thick aluminum base plate provides support for heavy and oversized items. The base compartment unzips allowing you to remove the base plate if desired. It’s covered in protective fabric, ensuring that it does not puncture the shielding liner.