SuperWiper 8” 3 NVMe + 3 SATA + 4 SAS ports is an extremely fast, efficient, and secure PORTABLE dedicated NVMe + SATA/SAS data eraser unit. It is built with the latest hardware technology to achieve the most efficient drive erases, performing at a very high speed (NVMe can reach over 100 GB/min), with the ability to erase data from multiple drives simultaneously. The product supports many erase protocols and different digital storage devices(both HDD and SSD) such as: NVMe, SAS, SATA-3, e-SATA, USB3.1, and TB3.0. The product is designed to enable the user to erase 3 NVMe SSD (It support M.2, U.2, PCIE NVMe SSD), or many SAS/SATA at the same time. The erase application also supports data erase from NVMe SSD formatted with multiple namespaces. It is one of the best and most economical products in the market does not require licensing scheme.
1300 55 33 24
The SuperWiper 8” 3 NVMe + 3 SATA + 4 SAS Ports data erase unit is a Portable mix media drive eraser product, with multiple NVMe, SATA, SAS, and USB ports; enabling the user to erase multiple drives at the same time, independently and in a very efficient way. The product supports SATA/SAS hard disk drives and SSD, NVMe SSD (M.2, U.2, PCIE), and USB flash media. It’s supplied with a Thunderbolt 3.0 Expansion Box and 4 SAS ports controller. The products is extremely fast and data erase from NVMe SSD can reach 138GB/min. The data erase speed from NVMe SSD can reach 138GB/min.
The SuperWiper’s erase application is easy to use with touchscreen icons and supports many data erase protocols, such as:
1) DoD 5220-22M (ECE) erase specification (with 7 writing passes and one verification pass).
2) DoD Lite 5220-22M (E) erase specification (with 3 writing passes and one verification pass).
3) Security Erase (For SATA drives).
4) Enhanced Security Erase (For SATA drives).
5) Sanitize (3 types to be used with SAS SSD).
6) “User” Defined Erase Settings
7) NVMe-Format/NVMe Secure Erase (for NVMe SSD).
Additional operations: Data Erase Verification, Full or Quick Format, HASH a drive for erase authentication, and Drive Diagnostics. The application supports data erases from multiple drives in multiple sessions in simultaneous erase runs.
The unit is supplied with a TB3.0 to PCIE Expansion Box with one M.2 NVMe controller and 4 SAS ports controller. The TB3.0 Expansion box enables the user to plug optional storage controllers such as SCSI, 1394, FC to support data erase from additional storage devices.
The main difference between using a product with U.2 port (and with Extension cables) vs. using M.2 port and plugging the media directly to the port:
NVMe U.2 port is more versatile and can support three types of NVMe SSD: M.2, U.2, PCIE, while M.2 port is limited to M.2 SSD.
Using the U.2 Extension cables protects the port from overuse of plugging the SSD directly to the port and risking damaging the port. (It’s easy to replace an extension cable than a port!).
Competitors that use NVMe M.2 ports are limited with their supports (Only M.2), and forced to plug the media directly to the port.
U.2 extension cables are very durable and built with high quality, and they exhibit an extreme transfer rate of over 200GB/min.
Portable, Secure, No License Scheme, Drive Eraser, Built with 3 NVMe + 7 SATA + 4 SAS ports + Thunderbolt 3.0 port, Extreme Performing Hardware, Heavy Duty, Easy to Use, Very Flexible User Interface. Portable hardware gives the user flexibility to perform IT duties at any location. The unit is configured with Linux OS. No license scheme is required which makes the solution cost-effective. Lifetime free s/w updates and supports. The units run 24/7, 365 days for years, with no failure.
– Erase Drives using the following Erase Protocols:
– DoD 5220-22M (ECE) erase specification (with 7 writing passes and one pass of verification)
– DoD Lite 5220-22M (E) (3 writing passes and one pass of verification)
– Security Erase Protocol (for SATA drives)
– Enhanced Security Erase Protocol (for SATA drives)
– Sanitize (for SAS SSD – 3 Types)
– NVMe Format and NVMe Secure Erase (for NVMe SSD – 3 Types)
– “User” Defined its Erase Settings
– Erase Bitlocker encrypted partitions.
– Erase Netapp/EMC drive.
– Erase SED encrypted drive.
– Hot Plug Ports: Each of the unit’s port is hot-plug. When a session completes, the user can plug another drive and select it to run a new operation.
– Scripting: Easy Scripting can be set and used for a repeat operation.
– Reporting: Detailed logs for drive duplication and drive erase sessions.
– SQL Erase Database: A collection of the erase logs, erase certificates, and drive information.
– Easy export for logs and the database to a USB stick or share it over a network.
– Access/control the unit remotely.
Example of an erase operation, or drive diagnostic: Utilize any of the unit’s ports to plug in a drive and run it in separate sessions. The user can erase 3 NVMe SSD drives at the same time and run up to 19 erase operations simultaneously, in parallel independent sessions.
– SAS 4 ports Kit, FC Kit, SCSI Kit, and 1 additional NVMe Port.
Application Main Settings:
GUI: The application is designed with large, straightforward, easy-to-navigate icons. In a few clicks, the user can be up and running.
Application Main Operation:
Drive Erase Protocols:
Important step ensuring drive erase is completed and needed for NIST certification.
Complete or Quick Drive Format:
Supported Formats: NTFS, FAT, exFAT, HFS+, EXT4.
Drive Diagnostics Operation:
HASH Operation: (Purpose/use of this operation is to calculate a HASH value on the erased drive and compare it to a known value based on the drive size as another way to verify erase).
Method of Parallel Operations:
Multiple Session Operation:
Drive Detection Application Screen: All drives and storage devices connected to the unit will be scanned and displayed on a screen called “The Detection Screen”. The user can tap on each drive model to get detailed drive information on that drive, or to perform a specific operation on that drive (resizing, unlocking).Also, the user can select that drive to run a session.
Continuous Mode: The user can run continuous erase operations with multiple erase sessions with minimal speed degradation. Each storage device attached to the unit can be selected to run in independent erase sessions. Each erase session does run independently of each other and can run simultaneously to maximize the use of the machine. When an erase session is completed regardless of the status of the other running sessions, the user can replace that storage device with another one and start a new erase session – it is a continuous operation with minimal downtime.
Multiple Sessions Application Screen: All running sessions are displayed in one “Application Screen”. The “Application Screen” shows the name of the session, the operation of the session, the error or abortion flag, the progress completion bar, and the successful completion flag. The user can abort a session, tap on a session to monitor its real-time running progress, and get the specific detailed setting for that run. It is a straightforward way to view, navigate, and control the sessions.
For Erase Operation: The total erase time depends on the drive makes/model and size, and it does not matter how many drives are connected to the unit since the CPU of the unit is powerful, built-in with many cores and the SuperWiper application utilizes those cores efficiently!
Settings: The user can save its setting, load a saved setting, or tap on the default setting. Set time and day: The user can set the Date and Time.
• Built-in the US: The units are built and tested in the US.
• Warranty: One-year free warranty on the main unit (this does not include warranty o accessories, adapters, and cables).
Main Hardware Features: