Economic Portable, Standalone hardware unit dedicated to erasing data from SAS/SATA and USB3.0/3.1 storage devices. The product is built with the latest generation of i7, 4 ports of SAS/SATA, 8 ports of USB3.0, one port of e-SATA, and one Thunderbolt 3.0 (40 Gigabit/s) ports. It supports data erase of many storage devices simultaneously, in parallel independent operations. The product supports Department of Defense erase specification DoD 5220-22M (ECE, E), Security Erase, Sanitize, and NVMe Format/NVMe Secure Erase protocols. The unit configured with Linux OS and perform at extremely high transfer rate (with a top speed of 31GB/min validated with SATA SSD, 11GB/min validated with 1TB WD Black SAS HDD, 100GB validated with Samsung NVMe SSD). The unit does not required any licensing schemes. The product Thunderbolt 3.0 port enable the product to expand to supports NVME, SCSI, FC storage devices at a high speed.
1300 55 33 24
The SuperWiper 8” T3 SAS/SATA and USB3.0/3.1 Ports drives erase unit is a Portable 4 SAS/SATA drive eraser; enabling the user to erase data from multiple drives at the same time, simultaneously and independently in a very efficient way. The product supports SATA/SAS drives, NVMe SSD, and USB Flash drives. The SuperWiper’s erase application is easy to use with touchscreen icons and support many erase protocols, such as:
1) DoD 5220-22M (ECE) erase specification (with 7 writing passes and one verification pass).
2) DoD Lite 5220-22M (E) erase specification (with 3 writing passes and one verification pass).
3) Security Erase (For SATA drives).
4) Enhanced Security Erase (For SATA drives).
5) Sanitize (3 types to be used with SAS SSD).
6) “User” Defined Erase Settings
7) NVMe-Format/NVMe Secure Erase (for NVMe SSD).
Additional operations data erase verification on a previously erased drive, Full or Quick Format, HASH a drive for data erase authentication, and Drive Diagnostics.
The application supports erase of multiple drives in multiple sessions in simultaneous, independent erase runs.
The product has economic Optional Fast Expansion Capabilities:
In addition, the product has a built-in Thunderbolt 3.0 (40 Gigabit/s) ports, and with the use of the optional TB 3.0 to PCIE Expansion Box, and with some optional storage controller, the product can support data erase from SCSI hard disk drives, 1394 (Mac) storage, NVMe SSD.
Please call and ask for special pricing when bundling the unit with options.
Portable, Secure, No License Scheme, Drive Eraser, Built with 4 SAS/SATA ports, 8 USB3.0/3.1 ports, Thunderbolt 3.0 port, Extreme Performing Hardware, Heavy Duty, Easy to Use, Very Flexible User Interface. Portable hardware gives the user flexibility to perform IT duties at any location. The unit configured with Linux OS. No license scheme required which makes the solution cost-effective. Lifetime free s/w updates and supports. The units run 24/7, 365 days for years, with no failure.
– Erase Drives using the following Erase Protocols:
– DoD 5220-22M (ECE) erase specification (with 7 writing passes and one pass of verification)
– DoD Lite 5220-22M (E) (3 writing passes and one pass of verification)
– Security Erase Protocol (for SATA drives)
– Enhanced Security Erase Protocol (for SATA drives)
– Sanitize (for SAS SSD – 3 Types)
– NVMe Format and NVMe Secure Erase (for NVMe SSD – 3 Types)
– “User” Defined its Erase Settings
– Erase Bitlocker encrypted partitions.
– Erase Netapp/EMC drives.
– Erase SED drives.
– Hot-Plug Ports: Each of the unit’s port is hot-plug. When a session completes, the user can plug another drive and select it to run a new operation.
– Scripting: Easy Scripting can be set and used for a repeat operation.
– Reporting: Detailed logs for drive duplication and drive erase sessions.
– SQL Erase Database: A collection of the erase logs, erase certificates, and drive information.
– Easy export for logs and the database to a USB stick or share it over a network.
– Access/control the unit remotely.
– NIST compliance.
– R.2 Ready with self-calibration.
Example of an erase operation, or drive diagnostic: Utilize any of the unit’s ports to plug in a drive and run it in separate sessions. The user can plug 4 SAS/SATA drives and 8 USB3.0/3.1 drives and run 12 erase sessions at the same time!
Some Expansion Options:
– SAS 4 ports Kit, FC Kit, SCSI Kit, and NVMe 1 Port Kit (SFF-8639 or M.2).
Application Main Settings:
GUI: The application is designed with large, straightforward, easy-to-navigate icons. In a few clicks, the user can be up and running.
Application Main Operation:
Drive Erase Protocols:
Important step ensuring drive erase is completed and needed for NIST certification.
Complete or Quick Drive Format:
Supported Formats: NTFS, FAT, exFAT, HFS+, EXT4.
Drive Diagnostics Operation:
HASH Operation: (Purpose/use of this operation is to calculate a HASH value on the erased drive and compare it to a known value based on the drive size as another way to verify erase).
Method of Parallel Operations:
Multiple Session Operation:
Drive Detection Application Screen: All drives and storage devices connected to the unit will be scanned and displayed on a screen called “The Detection Screen”. The user can tap on each drive model to get detailed drive information on that drive, or to perform a specific operation on that drive (resizing, unlocking).Also, the user can select that drive to run a session.
Continuous Mode: The user can run continuous erase operations with multiple erase sessions with minimal speed degradation. Each storage device attached to the unit can be selected to run in independent erase sessions. Each erase session does run independently of each other and can run simultaneously to maximize the use of the machine. When an erase session is completed regardless of the status of the other running sessions, the user can replace that storage device with another one and start a new erase session – it is a continuous operation with minimal downtime.
Multiple Sessions Application Screen: All running sessions are displayed in one “Application Screen”. The “Application Screen” shows the name of the session, the operation of the session, the error or abortion flag, the progress completion bar, and the successful completion flag. The user can abort a session, tap on a session to monitor its real-time running progress, and get the specific detailed setting for that run. It is a straightforward way to view, navigate, and control the sessions.
For Erase Operation: The total erase time depends on the drive makes/model and size, and it does not matter how many drives are connected to the unit since the CPU of the unit is powerful, built-in with many cores and the SuperWiper application utilizes those cores efficiently!
Settings: The user can save its setting, load a saved setting, or tap on the default setting. Set time and day: The user can set the Date and Time.
Warranty: One year free warranty on the main unit not include cables and accessories.
Built-in the US: The units are built and tested in the US.
Main Hardware Features:
Power Characteristics:A universal auto switching 192W UL/CE/PSE external power supply adapter with a key and lock mechanism to avoid accidental disconnection