Proton T-1 Hard Drive Degausser
An economical , automatic, drawer-style degausser, ideal for low to mid-volume degaussing requirements. Permanently erases data from harddrives an d various tape media with an effective magnetic field of at least 1 Tesla per cycle.
Features & Benefits
• Meets U .S. Department of Defense (DoD) and Defense Security Services (DSS) requirements for sanitizing unclassified data
• Destruction of confidential and sensitive data in accordance with the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), FACTA, PIPEDA, HIPAA, GLBA, GDPR, PCI , DSS. etc.
• The T-1 ensures data is permanently erased and forensically unrecoverable
• Erases magnetic media (Longitudinal and Perpendicular) including all standard hard drives (laptop, desktop & network) and storage tapes (DLT, LTO, DDS/DAT, etc. )
• Simple operation – just insert media into the drawer and push the start button
• LCD displays magnetic field strength of every cycle to guarantee performance
• Digital Cycle Counter helps operator keep track of erasures
• No adapters required; maintenance free
• Extremely compact and portable – perfect for small spaces and transportation
|Power||Dual Voltage – Automatically converts between 120V and 240V|
|Cycle Time||15 seconds|
|Throughput||1,440/hour (2.5″ hard drives)
240/hour (3.5″ hard drives)
|Field Strength||1 Tesla (10,000 Gauss) Minimum | 1.1 Tesla (11,000 Gauss) Peak|
|Dimensions||45cm x 24cm x 23cm|
|Drawer Size||Accepts all magnetic media within 1.2″ x 4.48″ x 10.2″ (3.05 x 11.37 x 23 cm)|
Are you interested in this product?
or Please contact CDFS for more information
1300 55 33 24 | E-mail: email@example.com