Why You Want It
Summation® is the only all-inclusive, web-based legal review platform that provides teams with a single tool for managing all post-collection stages of e-discovery. Powered by trusted FTK® processing technology, Summation combines processing, review and case organization into a single product for the most cost-effective, accelerated e-discovery possible. And because Summation utilizes a single shared, forensically secure backend database, data never has to move throughout the e-discovery process, reducing risk of data loss and spoliation.
Summation is all-inclusive, so there are no up-charges or add-ons for modules. And automatic ‘predictive coding’ functionality is integrated directly into Summation. This eliminates the need to put reviewer eyes on every document to find the most relevant set, which dramatically reduces review time and cost.
EASE OF USE
Only AccessData has LawDrop™, which simplifies how you import information into Summation. The simple drag-and-drop functionality of LawDrop helps to reduce mistakes and is a feature anyone can use. When combined with our intuitive visualization tools for analyzing data, Summation is the tool for teams of all skill levels.
SINGLE PLATFORM FOR E-DISCOVERY
Summation combines full-strength data processing, early case assessment and final review features into a single platform—eliminating the need for iterative processing, data loading and multiple review cycles.
Summation Featured Video
Powered by trusted FTK processing technology, Summation utilizes a single shared, forensically secure backend database, so data never has to be moved throughout the e-discovery process, reducing the risk of data loss and spoliation.
Features Built Around You
Drag & Drop Data Uploading with LawDrop
The drag-and-drop functionality of LawDrop allows you to quickly and effortlessly upload files to Summation for processing and review.
- No set limit on the size of data uploads.
- Manage project evidence files without the need to access the file system on the Summation server.
- Give access to users who don’t have permissions to the server’s file system to add files to a project or access exported files, facilitating collaboration.
Integrated TAR Functionality
An automatic ‘predictive coding’ functionality is integrated directly into Summation. This eliminates the need to put reviewer eyes on every document to find the most relevant set, which dramatically reduces review time and cost.
Graphical interface of illustrated graphs and charts help you quickly assess trends in data types and volumes.
- Email timeline allows you to focus in on changes in email patterns and changes in email activity related to your case.
- Social Analyzer connects custodian communication patterns. Expand on email domains to examine individual emails in more detail.
Capabilities to Empower You
- End-to-end e-discovery platform offering data processing, ECA, and final review in one.
- Near native and word boundary redaction allows you to redact first, then image only the smaller redacted set of documents.
- Transcript support with RealTime™
- Integrated case organizer functionality facilitates case collaboration, helping teams easily chronicle, organize and search important facts, relevant events, key testimony, questions and summaries as they prepare for trial.
- Browser Briefcase feature enables secure web-based access to your case from anywhere, even when you’re offline.
- Advanced case data filtering with hundreds of unique facets.
Are you interested in this product?
or Please contact CDFS for more information
1300 55 33 24 | E-mail: email@example.com