The SuperSonix®-NG, hard drive duplicator delivers blazing fast hard drive cloning at 24GB/min*, 3 times faster than it’s predecessor the SuperSonix and the fastest cloning speeds in the industry!
Designed for busy IT professionals who need to streamline drive duplication tasks, the SuperSonix-NG efficiently performs hard drive duplicating tasks including PC deployments, O/S upgrades, content/application distribution and data back-up tasks. It’s compact size makes it ideal for the workbench or mobile on-site applications.
- Clone from 1 or 2 master drives to 1 or 2 target drives
- Use the optional USB to SATA adapter and clone from up to 3 SATA masters to 3 SATA targets
- Supports SATA, USB3 and IDE in the base unit, optional support for SAS & FireWire drives is available
- Support for IDE, ZIF, mSATA, microSATA, eSATA drives and compact flash media is available with optional adapters
- Supports both mirror copy (100% bit for bit) and a “CleverCopy” mode that intelligently copies only data areas of the hard drive
- Safely sanitize drives with a wipe feature. Supports DoD 7 pass, Secure Erase and meets NIST 800-88 guidelines
The SuperSonix-NG is also available in a PCIe enabled version that provides the capability of cloning to/from PCIe M.2 SSDs (NVMe, AHCI, SATA types), PCIe and mini-PCIe express cards.
Are you interested in this product?
or Please contact CDFS for more information
1300 55 33 24 | E-mail: email@example.com