New Software Update for the CRU-WiebeTech USB 3.0 WriteBlocker
WriteBlocking Validation Utility
- Free downloadable Windows app
- Tests any kind or brand of write blocker
- Tests with a broad range of data-changing commands
- Clear pass/fail summary plus log with more details
- Bug fixes and improvements
USB 3.0 WriteBlocker Driver
- Access two USB storage devices at once
- Up to 300 MB/s data speeds
- Blocks all write commands
- Driver v1.2.1 fixes a bug with Windows Secure Boot
Use the pocket-size USB 3.0 WriteBlocker™ fast forensic access to USB 3.0 storage devices. Despite it’s size, it packs incredible performance under the hood and is an essential device in the digital investigator’s toolkit.
- Native USB 3.0 write blocking at USB 3.0 speeds
- Reliable evidence protection
- Simultaneous write blocking of two hard drives at full bandwidth
Digital forensics investigators, lawyers, and corporate IT staff who want to view, examine, and image drives quickly and easily, look to the CRU® WiebeTech® USB 3.0 WriteBlocker™ to ensure they are protecting and not altering data.
The handheld and lightweight USB 3.0 WriteBlocker connects via a Windows operating system host’s USB 3 interface to allow investigators and technicians to look through the contents of a drive without risking any damage or disruption of source data. To use, simply use the included USB 3.0 cable to connect the USB 3.0 WriteBlocker to the drive or drives you wish to inspect.
- Bus powered
- Status LED indicates if drive is safe to inspect
- Industry-leading 3-year warranty
- Free, US-based customer support
Are you interested in this product?
or Please contact CDFS for more information
1300 55 33 24 | E-mail: email@example.com