The USB DataDiode™ is a simple yet powerful solution for moving data from an insecure network to a secure network. Digital investigators, IT managers, and technicians rely on the USB DataDiode.
- Convenient USB connection
- Read-only, reliable evidence protection
- Access to different USB devices
Lawyers, forensics investigators, and corporate IT staff who want to transfer data from an unsecured network to a secured network rely upon the CRU® WiebeTech® USB DataDiode™ to protect data.
In network environments with secure (classified) networks, rules exist to keep the secure network isolated from less secure (unclassified) networks. USB DataDiode ensures connection to only one host at a time, so that secure and non-secure networks are never connected to each other.
- USB DataDiode is connected to two hosts with two USB cables. It’s easy to select the desired host with the flip of a switch.
- Prepare data to copy from the unsecure host with full read/write access to the USB device connected to USB DataDiode.
- Press the switch on USB DataDiode to terminate the connection with the unsecure host, and begin a connection with the secure host.
- The secure host now can copy data, but cannot write any data back to the USB device, as this host has a read-only connection.
Use the included Forensic Software Utility to display information about connected devices and enable you to save the information in common text formats when in Read-Only mode.
- Compact design
- Plug-and-use operation
- Free lifetime phone tech support
Whether you’re a corporate IT manager, forensic investigator, or lawyer, the USB DataDiode is a valuable part of your investigation toolkit.
- (2) USB cables
- Quick start guide
Are you interested in this product?
or Please contact CDFS for more information
1300 55 33 24 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org