The USB DriveDock™ is a professional drive dock that provides fast access to bare hard drives using USB 3.0. Digital investigators, IT managers, and technicians rely on the USB DriveDock’s simplicity to get quick information about a drive.
- Quick access to bare hard drives
- Simple USB connectivity
Need to get a new user up and running quickly? Or just see what’s on a bare drive without having to install it in a computer?
CRU® WiebeTech® products, such as the USB DriveDock™ v5, are used by IT managers and departments to efficiently manage hard drive and computer tasks.
The USB DriveDock v5 connects to common bare hard drives to provide quick access to their contents on a computer. Just connect the drive to the Dock, plug in power, and attach a USB cable to a host computer.
- Support for SATA and IDE/PATA drives, or additional drive types with optional adapters
- Fast USB 3.0 connectivity (backwards-compatible with USB 2.0)
- Small size for portability
- Free US-based customer support
Whether you’re an IT manager, technician, or hobbyist, the USB DriveDock v5 is an economical part of your toolkit. Find a reseller near you or buy online.
- AC adapter & power cord
- USB 3.0 cable
- SATA drive cable
- IDE drive cable
- Molex MiniFit to legacy power cable
- Legacy power to SATA power adapter
- Quick start guide
Are you interested in this product?
or Please contact CDFS for more information
1300 55 33 24 | E-mail: email@example.com