A web-enabled document review platform for all professional users.
Is a web-enabled browser based review platform that allows multiple reviewers to simultaneously work on a matter. It has an intuitive workflow that helps reviewers of all levels get the job done.
Using client consultation, Vound developed Intella Connect to:
- Allow searching of unstructured data and ESI using only a web browser
- Allow the reviewer to search by using a browser with no need to install software
- Simplify the administration of both setup and review multi-user cases
- Deliver improved productivity via a workflow that enables a broader range of professionals to undertake document review
- Works with browsers on both Windows and Apple operating systems
How Intella Connect Works
Intella Connect is a software application that allows reviewers to collectively search ESI processed with Intella utilizing most commonly available web browsers.
The application is managed and installed on a server in your environment. You control whether Intella Connect is only accessible on your local network, or if it is hosted on the cloud for access by remote users.
The administrator only needs the single Intella Connect installer file to manage access and reviewers. Setup takes 20 to 30 minutes maximum. Reviewers do not need a dongle or any other software installed. They can use a compatible web browser to review a case and data; no installation or download is required by reviewers.
Intella Connect is ideal for:
Consultants who allow clients remote access to review a case
Organizations with multiple or remote locations who investigate and review the same case
Multiple departments and review teams that need to jointly review the same case
Are you interested in this product?
or Please contact CDFS for more information
1300 55 33 24 | E-mail: email@example.com