Join Our Team
Our team thrives on a dynamic, fast-paced, and challenging work environment where knowledge and experience come first. We are constantly striving to provide a level of service beyond those of traditional offerings. So if you are passionate about Digital Forensics & eDiscovery, and would like be part of a team that’s building something special, we’d like to meet you.
CDFS is looking for a motivated Digital Forensics and eDiscovery professional to join our team. The role sees you delivering effective and expert-level solutions and consultancy to our clients in Law Enforcement and Government.
You will need to possess:
- Australian Citizenship
- Australian Security Clearance (or ability to obtain one)
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Information Systems or related field
- Industry standard certifications
- Experience with commercial Digital Forensic and eDiscovery software suites
- Scripting experience
- Elastic skills
- Above average technical writing skills and oral presentation skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines