It’s a story that’s becoming popular across headlines in the news, where criminals are using mysterious devices to gain access to automobiles without any forceful entry. Owners are bewildered and law enforcement officials are perplexed about how the crime could have occurred so close to home and even in broad daylight.
The Mission Darkness keyfob faraday bag shields keyfobs and other small electronics (like Apple Watch) from radio frequency signals. All vehicles, but especially expensive vehicles require theft protection. With the proliferance of keyfob skimming tools it’s now easy for thieves to copy your wireless fob code then enter your vehicle. The MD keyfob faraday bag ensures your vehicle security.
- Faraday bag designed for vehicle security and data protection of small devices, also used for forensics, military, executive travel, personal security, EMP and CME protection
- Three layers of high-shielding fabric on all sides with dual paired seam construction
- Water-resistant ballistic nylon outer materials
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals (4G LTE+), GPS, RFID, and radio signals with 60-80dB average attenuation
- EMI shielding & RFI shielding
- Belt loop for hands-free access
- Keyring loop to attach a keyring or carabiner
- Unique serial # on every bag
- Fold top over and seal under elastic band for closure
- Dimensions: 5″ x 3.25″
- SKU: MDFB-K
COMMONLY USED TO SHIELD
- Building access cards
- Credit cards
- Smart watches
- WiFi cards
UNIQUE SERIAL # ON EACH BAG
Each bag type is uniquely serialized to assist with asset tracking and evidence chain of custody.