The Mission Darkness Window Faraday Bag for Phones completely blocks all wireless signals and keeps small electronic devices shielded to prevent hacking, tracking, spying, and chain of custody corruption. When a cell phone is properly enclosed in the bag, no apps or malicious code can be remotely triggered or wiped, no communication can penetrate, and no one can access the microphone, camera, GPS location, or data. Primary uses are for law enforcement and military forensic evidence collection, personal security, and EMP protection. The preview window allows the user to view contents inside, device battery life, and confirm signal cutoff.
- Military-grade faraday bag with preview window designed for law enforcement forensic investigators, also used for executive travel, personal security, EMP and CME protection
- Shields cell phones, GPS units, electronic toll collection transponders (like E-ZPass), keyfobs, or other similar size devices from ALL wireless signals
- 5th Gen device shielding assurance
- EMI shielding & RFI shielding
- Two layers of high-shielding fabric on all sides with dual paired seam construction
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals (4G LTE+), GPS, RFID, and radio signals with 60-80dB average attenuation
- Device preview window to confirm signal cutoff and battery life
- Uniquely serialized for asset tracking
- Closable pocket on back to place company/agency information
- Double roll and Velcro closure
- Water-resistant ballistic nylon outer materials
- Outer dimensions: 9.5″ x 9″ x .1″
- Inner usage dimensions: 8.5″ x 5″
- SKU: MDFB-S-W
COMMONLY USED TO SHIELD
- Cell phones
- Credit cards and building access cards
- Smart watches
- Two-way radios
IMMEDIATELY ADD AGENCY/DEPARTMENT INFO
MD bags have a velcro-sealable pocket on the back to place a business card or more permanent sticker. There’s no need to silkscreen your department information on the bag.
UNIQUE SERIAL # ON EACH BAG
Each bag type is uniquely serialized to assist with asset tracking and evidence chain of custody.