Quickly Process Large Volumes of Digital Evidence for Faster Results and to Beat Case Backlogs
Nuix Investigator Lab is the core of our investigative technologies. It is ideal for forensic labs that are dealing with massive or expanding volume, variety, and complexity of digital evidence, and that are looking to build or update a dedicated digital forensics facility.
With Nuix Investigator Lab you can:
- Rapidly ingest and process terabytes of digital evidence per day
- Apply parallel and distributed processing to make efficient use of available resources and hardware—quickly making large amounts of evidence available for timely analysis
- Gain a single investigative window into all the digital exhibits and use advanced analytics to find critical evidence and solve cases faster—controlling caseloads and reducing backlogs.
- Break down case and evidence siloes by enabling collaboration between investigators.
Nuix Investigator Lab includes:
- Five reviewer licences, allowing multiple forensic investigators to review and collaborate on an investigation simultaneously, with secure remote access, and the option to add more licences
- Portable and network collections
- Separate Nuix Investigation & Response license for laptop or desktop PC.
Nuix Investigator Lab features a high-powered Nuix server that can be combined with other Nuix solutions to make it flexible enough to meet your needs.
Are you interested in this product?
or Please contact CDFS for more information
1300 55 33 24 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org