Attend a webinar on Linux forensics
Analyze Linux-based devices with Belkasoft. Numerous eDiscovery updates in Belkasoft X are coming. Improve your decryption skills.
In this newsletter:
- Attend Belkasoft webinar on Linux forensics
- Sneak peek of Belkasoft X v.1.12
- Become a certified decryption expert in just a week!
Attend Belkasoft webinar on Linux forensics
During this webinar, you will learn more about Linux forensics. We will discuss the difficulties that investigator faces while analyzing Linux-based devices. We will also review system artifacts connected with Linux that were recently supported in Belkasoft X.
During this webinar, you will find out how to acquire and analyze the following system artifacts:
- Bash history
- Device identifier information
- Installed packages extraction
- Network interfaces
- OS information
- USB device list
- User accounts
The webinar will take place on April 7. Reserve your spot now:
Sneak peek of Belkasoft X v.1.12
Belkasoft announces the upcoming release of our flagship digital forensics and cyber incident response tool, Belkasoft X.
Numerous eDiscovery updates in Belkasoft X are coming. Among the most important innovations there are:
- File filtering by all available fields, including file name and path, date and time ranges, ‘is deleted’ and even by a hashset
- Complex filtering, where you can combine simple criteria with AND and OR clauses, create and reuse named filters, and so on
- Export of filtered data to a standard eDiscovery load file (Concordance format). You can then load the resulting file into any eDiscovery tool of your choice, including Relativity
We hope our corporate customers will enjoy the new set of features for the Preservation and Collection stages of their eDiscovery processes.
But this is not a complete list. See even more innovations aimed at digital forensics:
Become a certified decryption expert in just a week!
As you may know, Belkasoft uses the Passware decryption module in our Belkasoft X product. Belkasoft CTF participants used it for solving some tasks in the last CTF.
As Belkasoft partner, Pasware offers Certified Examiner online training. You can become a certified decryption expert in just a week!
Take your class with a special 10% discount for Belkasoft CTF participants. Just use coupon BELKACTF22-10.
The coupon is also valid for any Passware product of your choice. Contact Passware for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please support Belkasoft at Forensic 4:cast Awards HERE.