CDFS is Australia and New Zealand’s premier and most trusted supplier of digital forensic tools, training and certification. Our team of specialists provide innovated solutions to clients across numerous sectors throughout Asia Pacific, as well as Law Enforcement and Government panels across ANZ.
Certified with relevant industry qualifications including Certified Computer Examiner (CCE), X-Ways Professional in Evidence Recovery Techniques (X-PERT), EnCase Certified Examiner (EnCE), Cellebrite Certified Physical Analyst (CCPA), and Data Recovery Expert Certification, CDFS is a leading specialist in the identification, preservation, analysis, and management of digital evidence.
CDFS provides consulting and implementation services in the digital forensic and eDiscovery space. Our experts have a diverse background in information technology, corporate and enterprise environments, professional services, advisory, Government, and banking sectors. When best practice and expertise matters, our unique combined skill set and understanding of the rapidly changing technological landscape, positions our team to provide well-rounded and unbiased advice to suit our client’s needs.
Our digital forensic consulting services include areas such as:
- Vendor and product selection processes
- Baseline testing of specific tools and methodologies
- Provision of test data sets and forensic images
- Laboratory advice including the design, setup, and best practices
- Laboratory accreditation
- Proficiency testing
- Digital forensic team professional development
- Solution and infrastructure implementation
Our eDiscovery consulting services include areas such as:
- Information governance
- Identification, and providing strategies for the preservation of electronically stored information (ESI)
- Advice relating to data storage systems, data life cycle, archival and compliance systems
- eDiscovery readiness