New release of Belkasoft X
Belkasoft announces a new release of Belkasoft X, the flagship digital forensics and incident response product by Belkasoft. In the version 1.2 you will find:
- Logical acquisition of rooted Android devices. Before, Belkasoft X was able to extract only physical dump, what makes less sense nowadays due to encryption. The possibility to acquire a logical image in case of a rooted phone or tablet helps to avoid encryption
- Full file system iOS acquisition using checkm8 method updated for iOS 14.3 and 14.4
- iOS СhatSecure application analysis support
- Notifications and netconfig analysis for macOS
- A number of issues fixed and improvements made
Call for papers for BelkaDay Europe
Belkasoft team is happy to announce that our second online DFIR conference is coming soon.
This year we invite you to share your expertise on digital forensics and incident response with your colleagues from all over the world. We welcome proposals from DFIR experts until March 1, 2021. Learn the details on BelkaDay conference page.
We are looking forward to hearing from everyone who has a great topic to share. The success of our conference will be joined with your contribution.
Join Belkasoft LinkedIn group
Belkasoft sends a newsletter each week or two, depending on whether we have interesting news or not. However, our LinkedIn group is much more active, with posts every day. If you would like to stay informed, learn about our news and get useful info such as DFIR tips and tricks, new articles, surveys, mini-releases etc, please join the Belkasoft group at
Follow Belkasoft on social networks: