Monitor batteries for laptops
- Diagnose problematic battery cells with detailed statistics
- Compare and measure your batteries performance with expected discharge rates
- Find the critical discharge point for your batteries
- Uniquely identify battery packs for tracking purposes or system inventories
- Log the performance of a battery for later reference
- Versions: V2.1 build 1010
Why do batteries fail?
Batteries, given their chemical nature, are prone to wear, corrosion, leakage and outright failure due to events like short circuits and lightning strikes. Given their propensity to fail and to have decreased performance over time, it is important to be able to identify and monitor their performance.
With PassMark BatteryMon, it is now easy to monitor the state of your notebook or laptop battery.
How does it work?
Graph batteries charge
BatteryMon can graph your batteries charge levels in real time, alongside an extrapolated trend line and comparison trend line.
A log file is maintained of the battery charge level and other statistics for later analysis.
Typical users include portable computer repair centers, system integrators, server administrators who must manage laptops and, home users trying to diagnose battery problems.
System and status information
BatteryMon provides you with detailed system and status information about each battery installed (useful when there are multiple batteries in use).
Mini window mode
BatteryMon in Mini window mode stays on your desktop, allowing you to keep an eye on the charging/discharging status of multiple batteries, as well as life percentage, estimated running time and more.