Expand Your Extraction Capabilities Everywhere
With digital evidence now linked to virtually every incident and investigation, agencies are expanding their extraction capabilities both in the lab and in the field. This means analysts need a better way to oversee how forensic tools are deployed and utilized.
Now you can simplify how you manage and control all deployed devices and systems with Cellebrite Commander. This revolutionary program allows users to:
- Reduce ongoing administration costs by remotely accessing devices and systems across your operation.
- Ensure agency policies and user permissions are up to date by centrally controlling usage, both at the user and system level.
- Maintain the latest versions and configurations to ensure the forensic integrity of the data collected.
- Gather important utilization insights with robust auditing and reporting capabilities.
- Gain situational awareness into how forensic systems are used so you can optimize your technology investments, workloads and resources – whether in the lab or deployed remotely in the field.
Manage From a Single Point
Simplify device and system management and reduce administration costs by remotely distributing and installing software updates and configuration modifications.
Create End-to-End Visibility
Ensure agency policies and user permissions are up to date by centrally controlling usage, both at the user and system level
Optimize Device Usage
Full auditing capabilities allow you to automatically collect usage statistics to identify operational efficiencies and better utilize your digital intelligence devices and systems.