Reveal the Truth: Volatile Data Collection from a USB Key
Live Response is the only USB key for First Responders, Investigators and IT Security Professionals to collect the live volatile data which will be lost once the computer system is shutdown. Acquire ALL volatile and requested data from a live system – in just minutes! Simply insert the USB key and instruct the system to gather only the data you desire from a menu of options. Live Response will then collect and store the data directly onto the device within minutes. When you are finished you can simply eject the USB key and walk away.
Data collected by Live Response®:
- Physical memory
- Network connections, open TCP or UDP ports, NetBIOS
- Currently logged on user / user accounts
- Current executing processes and services
- Scheduled jobs
- Windows registry
- Browser auto-completion data, passwords
- Screen capture
- Chat logs
- Windows SAM files / NTUser.dat files
- System logs
- Installed applications and drives
- Environment variables
- Internet history
With Live Response’s easy to use graphical interface investigators around the world conduct computer forensics investigations quickly and easily.
- Acquire data including hidden or deleted items
- Store and transfer data easily
- Analyze data collected
- Review data collected
- Compile report with results
Law Enforcement or Government Agency? Contact us to learn about Aperio®.
Aperio was specifically developed for law enforcement and government agencies and can only be purchased with proper credentials. Contact us for details on this covert tool!