Test Results Database
- Versions: V1.1.1000
- Latest release date: 10 September 2021
- Price: AU$188760 (inc GST) Please contact us for more information.
- Platforms: A web server running PHP (5.3.2 or later) and MySQL (5.2.47 or later).
- Requirements: BurnInTest Pro 8.1.1005 or later or
BurnInTest Linux 4.0.1000 or later or
MemTest86 7.5 or later
The PassMark Management Console Web server application allows test system information, test status and test result information to be managed centrally for BurnInTest and MemTest86 tests.
- A management level view of your entire BurnInTest and Memtest86 system testing.
- A view of current and past test systems, results and customers.
- Centralized test reporting.
- Centralized statistical information.
- Centralized historical test records.
- Summary:When testing large numbers of systems, the Management Console Web server application allows system information, test status and test result information to be managed centrally for BurnInTest and Metest86 tests.
- Details: Provides information for a selected test system, including the Current Status, System Information, Last Test Result and a searchable results history and per test run deletion.
- Reporting: Provides statistical reports across all tested systems, filtered by date, system, component type or customer. The report types include Errors vs. time, Failures vs. time, Tests performed vs. time and the Pass rate.
- Configuration: Allows the auto refresh of the live Management Console status web pages to be set. It also allows systems to be deleted from the Management Console database.
Try it out now!
You can try the Management Console right now by using PassMark’s public demonstration.
Just view the demonstration test results that we have performed or use BurnInTest Pro with this demonstration by configuring the server address in BurnInTest Preferences->Management as: https://www.passmark.com/burnintest/management/mgtconsolemsghandler.php
A quick introduction and getting started guide for the Management Console is available: Quick start guide