MDI Field Tablet
Mobile Forensic Triage Field Tablet
With the Mobile Device Investigator® Field Tablet, you can quickly and easily collect evidence from iOS,Android, and ChromeOS devices, and perform mobile phone forensic analysis. The MDI Field Tablet is built for front-line police, sheriffs, school resource officers, field agents, and investigators Connect a suspect device via a USB port to quickly collect evidence and perform an advanced logical acquisition.
Field forensics for the Front Line – the software delivers results fast and the MDI Field Tablet is built on the lightweight Dell Latitude which makes this the best field forensic tool to deploy to field agents.
- Achieve lightning-fast mobile scans in less than a minute
- Ability to scan multiple mobile devices
- Employ keywords for precise evidence filtering relevant to your case
- Identify the existence of secure folders and multiple user accounts
Scan unlocked iOS, Android, and ChromeOS devices (smartphones and tablets) for rapid collection to speed your investigations with the best mobile phone forensic software that features out-of-the-box or custom search profiles.
- Advanced logical acquisition of iOS/Android/ChromeOS data up to 4GB per minute
- Live Preview Mode – View phone content immediately without waiting for a backup or imaging to finish
- Screen Recording for Android, iOS, and ChromeOS Devices (up to Android 14 and iOS 17) with Preserved Audio
- Auto-scroll when taking screenshots of long pages on Android
- Support for the Developer Mode on iOS 17 and Android 14
- Scan and acquisition support for iOS 17 and Android 14
- Artifact collections are collected in parallel to accelerate their collection
- Connect a suspect device via a USB port to preview content instantly
- Capture and organize screenshots of connected devices while navigating with automatic OCR processing to extract and index text for search, annotation, and reporting
- Scan full mobile device acquisitions and detect keychain/keystore files (GrayKey, UFED)
- Scan GrayKey images and present a comprehensive list of files and artifacts
- Direct access to the Capture screen with the ability to define the time range of data collection, define collection per app in a Search Profile, and exclude folders from the scan
- Speed your scan by prioritizing keyword indexing in the viewer to save scan time
- Recover call records, messages, saved contacts, and calendar data
- Recover Web browsers, browsing history, download history, search terms, form data, bookmarks and cache contents
- Recover deleted records from apps using the SQLite database
- Recover WiFi connections, installed applications and Android user accounts
- Recover pictures, videos, audio files, documents, and user-defined file types
- Recover database files and Property Lists for later review
- Recover and process deleted partitions
- Search for specific information using keywords, regular expressions, hash values, and PhotoDNA
- Identify files or artifacts containing terms related to child exploitation
- Categorize files that match Project VIC or CAID datasets in real-time
- Automatically encrypt backup to obtain more data on iOS devices
Quickly go through the recovered data with the powerful results viewer to explore gigabytes of information in minutes.
- View chat conversations with bubbles to easily identify the senders and receivers with “Message Thread” hyperlink to select individual conversations
- Easily navigate through the recovered files and artifacts
- Search scan results using keywords, with results categorized by record type
- View all files and artifacts in a single timeline view
- View all similar apps on a single standardized view for faster review
- View recovered pictures in an easy to navigate and configurable gallery view
- Quickly eliminate pictures that are not photographs
- View videos using MDI’s comprehensive video preview and frame extraction capabilities
- View pictures and videos organized by visual classes such as people, faces, currency, weapons, vehicles and indecent pictures of children
- View links between files of interest and user activities such as recently accessed files, downloaded files, attachments and more
- View highlighted encrypted files in the scan summary
- Viewer: ability to redact previews when exporting a report
- Viewer: undock Frames panel tab
- Filter search results with sorting and search capabilities (dates, hash values, tags, text filters and more)
- Leverage facial analysis age detection to quickly identify infants, toddlers, children, adults
- Add tags and comments to document your findings
- ADD-ON: Rosoka Entity Extraction and Language Translation Gisting (230 languages) available
Easily create comprehensive reports to highlight your Mobile Device Forensics findings and select the format most suitable for your audience.
- Precisely select which files and artifacts to export
- Customize your report to show specific columns and redact pictures
- Present information in a table or list
- Include original files or previews only
- HTML and PDF reporting options
- Export to other forensics applications with VICS / Project VIC (JSON) or CSV formats
- Share scan results with a portable standalone viewer
The Mobile Device Investigator Field Tablet Kit includes:
- Dell Latitude 7230 Extreme Rugged Tablet licensed with Mobile Device Investigator® Software and with 12th generation Intel® i7 Core™, 16GB RAM, 1TB (or 2TB) SSD drive
- One Portable Travel Case
- USB cables for iOS
- USB cables for Android
- One USB-A to USB-C adapter
- PelicanTM case
- Software Maintenance and Support
Tested for every condition
- Subjected to drop tests from heights of up to 4 feet.
- Capable of withstanding temperatures as high as 63°C/145°F.
- Operates effectively even in extremely cold weather as low as -29ºC/-20°F.
- Rated as IP-65, ensuring maximum defense against dust, dirt, and water penetration.
- Starting weight of less than 2.8lbs/1.3kgs.
Glove touch capable true 12″ 16:10 aspect ratio screen with 13% more active screen area.
With the biggest screen area in a 12″ fully-rugged tablet, and a 1200-nit direct-sunlight-viewable-display, everywhere outside can be your office.
Enhanced performance in the field
Elevate field productivity with 12th Gen Intel® CPUs, accommodating even the most demanding field applications with NVMe SSDs up to 2TB, a maximum of 32GB memory, and integrated Intel® Iris® Xe graphics.
Experience accelerated data transfer, charging capabilities, and video output through dual Thunderbolt 4 USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C ports. Maintain uninterrupted work with a hot-swappable 36 Whr battery.
Premium Keyboard | Active Pen | Rigid Tablet Handle | Shoulder Strap | Rotating Hand Strap