MISSION DARKNESS Dry Shield Faraday Laptop Sleeve
Weatherproof, Waterproof, Signalproof
The Mission Darkness™ Dry Shield Faraday Laptop Sleeve completely blocks all wireless signals and keeps laptops and similar size electronic devices shielded to prevent hacking, tracking, spying, and chain of custody corruption. When a laptop or other device is properly enclosed in the bag, no apps or malicious code can be remotely triggered or wiped, no communication can penetrate, and no one can access the microphone, camera, GPS location, or data. Primary uses are for law enforcement and military forensic evidence collection, defense against data theft, personal security, EMP protection, EMF radiation reduction, and to enhance digital privacy.
The bag is built with extremely durable and waterproof 600D TPU and 420D TPU outer materials to ensure that device(s) and faraday liner stay dry and protected. The interior includes two layers of high-shielding TitanRF™ Faraday Fabric on all sides with dual paired seam construction. The bag will block all wireless signals including WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, NFC, and radio signals with 90dB average attenuation from low MHz to 40GHz spectrum. The bag effortlessly opens and closes easily using a NeoLok™ closure, consisting of a double roll plus neodymium magnetic seal. A soft felt material lines the internal faraday compartment to protect delicate electronics. The back side includes a large unshielded zipper compartment for storing accessories. Devices enclosed inside are guaranteed to remain dry and offline in any water-surrounded location.
- Military-grade faraday bag designed for law enforcement forensic investigators and armed services to shield electronic devices from RF signals; also used for executive travel, personal data security, digital privacy, EMF reduction, and EMP protection
- Durable and waterproof 600D TPU and 420D TPU outer materials with welded seams repels water, snow, dirt, sand, etc.
- Laptop size bag shields laptops, multiple tablets, eReaders, cell phones, GPS units, hard drives, transponders, or other similar size devices
- Two layers of high-shielding TitanRF™ Faraday Fabric on all interior sides with dual paired seam construction (TitanRF Faraday Fabric is lab tested and certified to shielding effectiveness standards MIL STD 188-125 and IEEE 299-2006)
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, NFC, and radio signals with 90dB average attenuation from low MHz to 40GHz
- EMI, EMR, and EMF shielding
- Soft felt liner inside faraday compartment protects delicate electronics
- Uniquely serialized for asset tracking and evidence chain of custody
- Easy to open NeoLok™ closure consisting of a double roll with a neodymium magnetic seal
- Universal size accommodates all consumer laptop models
- Large unshielded zipper compartment on back side
- Internal usage dimensions when bag is rolled closed (devices must fit inside these dimensions): 16″L x 10.75″W x 1″D
- Bag can flex to accommodate thick devices and bulky chargers
- External dimensions (when bag is rolled closed): 18.5″L x 11.75″W x 0.75″D
- External dimensions (when bag is flat and unrolled): 21.25″L x 11.75″W x 0.25″D
- State, local, federal, and military forensics
- Electromagnetic pulse (EMP) and coronal mass ejection (CME) protection
- Personal data security and digital privacy
- Anti-hacking, anti-tracking, and anti-spying assurance
- EMF radiation reduction
Please note, the faraday material inside will become defective with extended water contact or any punctures, thus the bag should not be used to hold wet devices or carry unprotected sharp objects.