Mission Darkness Shielded Glove Set is made out of an elastic high-shielding conductive fabric. The set includes two double-layer gloves—universal size for left and right hands. They are primarily used for shielded hands-on touch and device screen operation in forensic labs, RF boxes, and similar enclosures. The material blocks RF signals such as WiFi, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, and Bluetooth.
They are the same gloves used with the Mission Darkness Block Box Lab, and can be easily installed/replaced in the case of a punctured glove. The leading source of signal penetration in RF boxes is gloves with holes or abrasion that the user cannot see, which is why it is important to frequently test your lab set-up and replace gloves as needed.
- Elastic double layer conductive gloves (two gloves per set)
- High-shielding (not mid-grade shielding) material for blocking RF signals such as WiFi, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, and Bluetooth
- EMI, EMR, and EMF shielding
- Universal size for left and right hands
- SKU: MDFF-GLOVES
- Used for shielded hands-on touch and device screen operation in forensic labs, RF boxes, and similar enclosures
- Same gloves used in the Mission Darkness BlockBox Lab
- Easy to install and replace punctured or worn-out gloves
- Prevents EMF radiation exposure when using handheld electronic devices