Test monitors and LCD screens
- Investigate quality and performance of computer monitors or LCD flat panel screens.
- Generates 35 test patterns. Including touch screens and HDR.
- Support for all available resolutions and color depths
- Scripted testing*
- Support multi-monitor systems*
- Runs from a USB drive
- Versions: V4.0 (Build 1001, 6 Dec 2019)
Why test LCD monitors?
With more people spending more time in front of computer monitors it is important to purchase a quality monitor that will provide crisp, bright images, while reducing the strain on your eyes.
As a monitor is often the most expensive part of a computer system, testing is essential for the adjustment & selection of a quality monitor.
Users would include computer repair centers, system integrators, quality assurance personnel, graphic designers and anyone that cares about the quality of their monitor.
How does it work?
PassMark MonitorTest for Windows will work at any resolution, aspect ratio and color depth supported by your monitor and graphics card.
MonitorTest generates test patterns on the screen at a variety of different resolutions and color depths to test for optimum visual performance. Each of 35 different test screens have been created to test a particular aspect of the monitors performance.
35 different test patterns
- Master screen
- Color scales
- Printer color calibration
- Gamma measurement
- Zooming to verify power supply stability
- Solid colors to test for missing or always on pixels
- Touch screen tests
- Multitouch screen tests
- Support for all display types (CRT, LCD, Plasma, etc.)
- Supports video cards with up to 300 different video modes.
- Looped testing to continually test your monitor
- Scripted testing to use different test patterns with different resolutions, color depth and test length (Registered Version Only)
- Tiny download and small enough to fit on a USB stick
- Replace expensive hardware-based test pattern generators with your laptop PC.