Ensures all memory chips are destroyed to prevent data retrieval
- Allows compliance with recognized security standards and regulations, including NIST, HIPAA, FACTA, PCI DSS, GLBA, PIPEDA, IRS, GDPR, etc.
- Simple operation: Insert PDS-SSD into your Proton destroyer (PDS-75 or PDS-100) then place media inside drawer and close. Operate destroyer normally – blade will lower through insert and press down on internal plate, pushing numerous spikes through the media. Blade will then return to starting position automatically. Open drawer to remove punctured/perforated media
- Drawer is fully removable so operator does not have to handle damaged media
- No consumables; eliminates need to buy media transport sleeves to handle small flash drives or thumb drives
- Optional barcode scanner with audit-tracking system available
- Made in the USA
- 18 months parts and labor warranty
The PSD-SSD Destroyer adds solid state (SSD) destruction capability to the PDS-75 and PDS-100 hard drive (HDD) destroyers. It drives spikes through SSD and flash-based media ensuring all memory chips on the boards are destroyed. This assures data is unrecoverable.
Simply replace the debris tray from your Proton destroyer with this SSD insert – takes less than 10 seconds and no tools required.
|Destruction Chamber / Max Media Size:||6”D x 0.5”H x 3”W (15.24cm x 1.27cm x 7.6cm)|
|Destruction System:||Electrogalvanized steel spikes|
|Cycle Time||8-10 seconds|
|Operation:||Automatic sensor start or manual (operates without electricity)|
|Dimensions:||6.22”D x 3.72”H x 5.34”W (15.8cm x 9.4cm x 13.5cm)|
|Weight:||3.5 lbs (1.59 kg)|