SuperCopier Desktop 20 USB duplicator is a standalone, industrial, drive duplicator/copier unit. The unit is extremely fast and secure. It is built with the latest hardware technology to achieve the most efficient drive duplication, performing at a very high speed, with the ability to clone multiple USB drives at the same time. The unit can be used for functions such as Cloning, Imaging, Deploy, Erase, and Drive Diagnostics of Storage Devices such as USB flash drives and SSD. It supports SATA/USB drives and allows for cloning methods using bit by bit mirror image, Quick Copy of Partitions, Selective copy of files and folders, VHD copy, and Copy to Folder. It can be used to clone 1:19 USB3.0 flash drives.
1300 55 33 24
The SuperCopier® Desktop Multi USB Copier unit is a standalone flash 20 USB ports drive duplicator with multiple ports; enabling the user to clone, image, duplicate, and erase multiple drives at the same time very efficiently. The unit is industrial and durably built, using a desktop-style, with easy to use touchscreen icons. The unit supports hard disk drives, SSD, and USB Flash drives. The SuperCopier main application supports many modes of operations, such as:
1) Mirror mode: Bit by bit imaging.
2) Quick Copy: Advanced Smart Copy of Partitions.
3) VHD Copy: Clone image of a virtual drive.
4) Selective Capture of Files and Folders.
6) Copy to Folder: Copy all data files from a source drive into one folder on the target drives.
The application supports duplication of data from one source drive to multiple target drives, or from multiple source drives to multiple target drives. The application is updated to clone Windows 10.
Standalone, Secure, No License Scheme, Flash Drives Duplicator, Built with Extreme Performing Hardware, Heavy Duty, Easy to Use, and Very Flexible UI. Standalone hardware gives the user consistent performances and is the most secure solution with Linux OS. No license scheme makes the solution cost-effective. Lifetime free s/w updates and supports. The units run 24/7, 365 days of the year, with no failure.
* some drive models
Example of typical cloning operation:
For high volume:
USB3.0: clone 1 to 19 in one session.
e-SATA: clone 1 to 3 in a single session.
For a variety of source drives:
Any combination of the ports up to 10 to 10 for USB3.0 in 10 simultaneous sessions.
Example of erase operation, or drive diagnostics:
Utilize any of the unit’s ports to plug in a drive and run it in separate sessions (besides designated source port 1 USB).
Main Hardware Features:
– Case: Desktop, Industrial
– CPU: Latest technology
– Display: 10” touchscreen, color LCD display
– 20 Channel HDD Open Tray: Easy to insert and plug tray that accommodates any size and shape of storage devices.
– Hardware: Very high-quality, high performing components; some with military specifications.
– OS: Linux Ubuntu 64 bit
– Security: Linux OS (Linux is less targeted by malware).
– Application Updates: The application can easily be updated via a USB thumb drive and displays a special update application screen.
– Source Ports: One USB3.0 port and one SATA port are set as source port for cloning operations (these port’s role cannot be changed by the user)
– Supports Storage Protocols and Interfaces: USB3.0/USB3.1 SATA.
– Supports Form Factors: 2.5”, 3.5”, M.2 SATA
– HPA/DCO Automatic Supports: The application has the ability to automatically open HPA and DCO areas and re-size the drive to its full native capacity in order to erase any “hidden data” (HPA/DCO are special areas on the drive that support this feature).
– Bad Sectors Handling: The user can select to skip bad sectors/blocks, or abort the operation when it encounters bad sectors/blocks on the source drive (bad sector handling on this unit is applicable for USB flash drives and for SATA drives that are connected with the use of SATA to USB3.0 adapters).
– 48bit LBA Addressing: Supports drives with sizes up to 256TB.
– GUI: The application is built with large, very simple, and easy-to-navigate icons. In a few clicks, the user can set the operation and it will quickly be up and running.
– Speed: Extremely fast operation: 100% bit by bit can be up to 29GB/min with SSD.
Application’s Main Operations:
– Clone: Mirror bit by big (any OS), Quick Copy (NTFS, FAT, exFAT, EXT2-4, HFS), Selective Capture (Folders and Files), VHD Copy, and Copy to Folder.
– Erase or Format drives
– Drive Diagnostics
– Main Copy/Duplicate/Clone Application Features:
– Mirror Image: 100% bit by bit mirror image for any size of master and target drive with any OS. The source drive and the target drives need to be the same make and size if the user wants to boot from the target drives. The user can image a portion of the drive by adjusting the % of the bit by bit mirror imaging.
– Selective Capture enables the user to browse the source drive and select partitions, folders, and files to copy. It is supported by partitions that are mountable under Linux (NTFS, FAT, exFAT, EXT2-4, and HFS).
– VHD Copy enables the user to copy VHD files from a source drive that contains multiple VHD files.
– Copy to Folder: Clone the entire drive and save it into one Folder.
– Quick Copy/Advanced Smart Copy mode: This is where the cloning and the deploying process is done with a copy of the file system.
-It supports source drives with FAT/NTFS/EXT-2-4 file systems.
-Automatically scans for all the partitions on the source drive.
-Option to scale all partitions, or scale only selective partitions, by user’s selection and choice.
-Option not to scale partitions.
–Scale down: If the size of the DATA on the source drive (not the size of the source drive!) will fit the target drive, then the quick copy will be completed.
–Flexibility in cloning mode: It can be 1:19, 2:18, 3:17, 4:16, and many more modes.
– Automatically formats and partitions the target drives: On-the-fly, while the duplication runs.
– Verification of the copied data:
-Built-in data transfer verification mode applies for all modes of copy.
–For 100% bit by bit copy: The user can select to add an optional HASH calculation value during the data transfer (MD5, SHA-1, SHA-2) as authentication and verification of the copied data. SHA-1 is the fasted mode and it almost adds not delays the total copy time. For extra precaution, the user can also enable the option to “HASH target drives and compare” which will run an additional read-pass over the target drives at the end of the copy, calculate a HASH value by reading the data from the target drives, and compare the HASH values to the one that was generated from the source drive. That extra step adds some extra time; for example, running 100% bit by bit copy from 1TB source drive to 7 of 1TB target drives can take around 2h. “HASH target drives and compare” can add another hour to the total time.
Erase and Format Operation:
– Drive Erase Protocols: DoD 5220-22M, DoD Lite (Total of 4 passes), Security Erase, Enhanced Security Erase, or User-Defined Final Data Filing Pattern and the number of erase iterations (all erase protocols are NIST 800-88 compliant).
– Drive Formats: NTFS, FAT, exFAT, HFS+, and EXT4.
Drive Diagnostics Operation:
– Drive Diagnostics tests and S.M.A.R.T. drive tests: If the user intends to erase a drive for re-use purposes it is recommended to run some “Health test” on the drive prior to the erase process. There are 4 available types of tests:
– Read-Verify- supported by all storage protocols.
– Short Test (2-5 minutes)- scans random areas on the drive.
– Extended Full Test (Can take hours)- scans the entire drive.
– Conveyance Test- identifies damage incurred during the transporting of the drive to evaluate the “health” condition of the drive prior to the erase operation (S.M.A.R.T. is only supported by SATA/SA/SCSI storage protocols).
– Logs and Erase Certification: The application generates extensive erase log-files and erase certifications (option to save to NIST 800-88 format) that are easy to export to USB flash drives. The user can add his company logo to the erase certification and also add additional info on the erase runs that will append to the certification.
Versatility with Multiple Cloning Sessions:
Every drive cloning session must include one source drive and at least one target drive (The application supports cloning from one source to multiple targets). Also, numerous cloning sessions can run at the same time (simultaneously and in parallel). To run multiple cloning, the user needs to configure (reassign its role) some of the target ports to be source ports.
For example, The SuperCopier desktop 8 SAS/SATA ports unit is configured with first port as Source + Target 1-7 ports, so one possible cloning session: Source 1 ->Target 1+Target 2, Source 3->Target 4 (Where, in this case, the user reassigned Target 3 port to be Source 3).
Another possible cloning session is to run four simultaneous cloning sessions of 1:1 can be achieved: Source 1 ->Target 1, Source 2->Target 3, Source 4->Target 5, Source 6->Target 7 (Where in this case, the user reassigned Target 2, to be Source 2, Target 4 to Source 4, Target 6 to be Source 6). and many more possibilities.
In addition, the user can select to run another type of operation in parallel to the cloning session, like HASH, diagnostics, Erase….
Drive Detection Application Screen:
All drives and storage devices connected to the unit will be scanned and displayed on one screen called “The Detection Screen”. The user can tap on each drive model to get the drive’s detailed info, perform a specific operation on that drive, like resizing it. Also, the user can select the drive into the desired operation they are planning to use.
The user can run continuous operations with multiple sessions. Each storage device attached to the unit can be selected to run in an independent session. Each session does run independently of the other and can run simultaneously to maximize the use of the machine. When a session is completed/aborted regardless of the status of the other running sessions, the user can replace those storage devices with another one and start a new session – That is a continuous operation.
Multiple Sessions Application Screen:
All running sessions are displayed in one “Application Screen”. The “Application Screen” shows the name of the session, the operation of the session, the error or abortion flag, the progress completion bar, and the successful completion flag. The user can abort a session, tap on a session to monitor its real-time running progress, and get the specific detailed setting for that run. It is a straightforward way to view, navigate, and control the sessions.
For Erase Operation: The total erase time depends on the drive makes/model and size, and it does not matter how many drives are connected to the unit since the CPU is very powerful with many cores and the application utilized those cores smartly!
For Cloning Operation: Quick Copy is slower than mirror imaging since it takes the application to calculate and create the file system, but overall it is much faster since it does not need to clone empty spaces.
Expansion Capabilities and Main Hardware Options:
– USB3.0 to SATA adapters and Kits Option: Today USB3.0 technology is extremely fast and can run read data from SSD drives up to 20GB/min. With the use of USB3.0 to SATA 4 channel Kit, the user can convert 4 USB3.0 ports to 4 SATA ports on any of MediaClone’s units. The optional Kit is supplied with one external PS and it includes all the cabling to power and connect the 4 USB3.0 to SATA adapters. The tested performance when running 4 adapters in parallel was measured at a very high speed and with very little speed degradation.
– Built in the US: The units are built and tested in the US.
– Warranty: One-year free warranty on the main unit (does not include warranty on accessories, adapters, and cables).
– Native SATA: 4 ports with power.
– USB3.0: 20 Ports
– USB2.0: 1 generic port
– 1 Gigabit/s: RJ45 Ethernet Port
– HDMI and DP port to plug external monitor.
– Front Panel: 20 USB3.0 ports
– Back Panel Add-on Ports: 4 SATA 6 Gigabit/s ports with power for external storage (“hot” plugged), HDMI, RJ45 1 Gigabit/s Ethernet, and generic USB2.0.
– A built-in, universal auto switching 450W UL/CE/PSE 110/220V power supply with an input voltage of 100-240V/50-60HZ.
– Temperature: 5°C – 55°C (40°F-130°F).
– Relative Humidity: 20-60% non-condensing.
– Base unit’s dimensions: 16.0” x 15.0” x 4.0² inch. (400 x 380 x 100 mm). A user will have to attach the display pad to the main unit.
– 20-channel open tray dimensions: 11”x 6”x 2”.
– Shipping Dimensions:
– Box dimensions: 20” x 20” x 15” inch.
– Shipping box weight: 28.5 lbs.