SuperCopier T3 is a complete, most versatile, durable, PORTABLE IT Kit for cloning drives. It includes the SuperCopier IT 8" T3 SAS Portable Drive Duplicator Unit, accessories, adapters, and expandability options in a rolling, hard carry case. The SuperCopier unit is extremely fast and efficient, with the Thunderbolt 3.0 port allowing for greater expandability. The unit’s application allows for cloning methods using bit by bit mirror image, Quick Copy of Partitions, Selective copy of files and folders, VHD Copy, and Copy to Folder. It is one of the most elaborate drive copier unit and application in the market!
1300 55 33 24
The SuperCopier T3 Kit is a complete, durable, versatile, portable drive duplicator Kit that includes:
a) The SuperCopier IT 8″ T3 SAS portable drive duplicator unit with the latest generation of i7. This unit is an extremely fast clone and data duplicator unit (top speed for bit by bit mirror image of Samsung SSD is 31GB/min and 10GB/min for 1TB WD drives). It has a built-in, touchscreen, color LCD display. The unit comprises of SAS/SATA ports, USB3.0 ports, one Thunderbolt 3.0 (with 60gigabit/s transfer rate), 1Gigabit Ethernet port, one e-SATA port, and an HDMI port. The Thunderbolt 3.0 port adds expendability with extreme bandwidth and speed, enabling the user to connect NVMe and other high-speed storage devices for cloning or erase. Utilizing 8 CPU cores, each core can handle a session very effectively and achieves a high transfer rate.
b) Thunderbolt 3.0 Expansion Box with NVMe Full Kit – includes NVMe M.2, NVMe SFF-8639 (2.5″ 68 pins SSD).
c) SCSI Kit – supports cloning data from 2 SCSI Hard Disk Drives (Supports SCSI drives with 50, 68, and 80 pins).
d) Durable rolling IM2500i case, customized foam, with a compartment organizer in the lid.
e) Essential Accessories.
This Kit is a replacement for the old 8″ IT KIT, allowing for greater expandability utilizing the Thunderbolt 3.0 port.
Remark on off-the-shelf cloning and imaging application: There are many cloning and imaging stand alone applications, only a few are really working!
Some of the testimonials:
“The MediaClone SuperCopier Desktop unit works very well. The unit runs very fast in multiple session operations, and it is very easy to use. We have loaded many different kinds of partitions on the source drive, and the Quick Copy mode works very well cloning the source to many targets. The application supports GPT and MBR partitions with scaling and non-scaling, NTFS re-size works with different size targets, and the latest Windows 10 is very well supported.” Benny Potlog from Intel Israel
“For our purposes, being able to sanitize many drives swiftly is a serious need. We looked into several devices but they were usually made for single purposes that didn’t match what we were looking for. The MediaClone SuperCopier has allowed us to speed up cleansing drives dramatically as well as clone drives. It’s flexible and allows for many operations simultaneously. In the rare event of any issues, we have always received prompt support from MediaClone. The SuperCopier is very well constructed, simple to use, and reliable.” Warren Smite from Prosoftnet Calabasas, CA
“We have searched for few solutions that could help us to destroy our data from retired storage and came across MediaClone SuperWiper solution. I must say, it saved us lots of time erasing individual disks so we have decided to add the Disk Duplicator solution to clone drives. IT Folks love to be able erase data with DoD formatting tool and also provide audit trail for our auditors. Great product and I would highly recommend it.” Les Janeczko Manager, IT Infrastructure Fuzion Analytics
Portable, Secure, No License Scheme, Drives Duplicator, Built with Extreme Performing Hardware, Easy to Use, and Very Flexible UI. Portable hardware gives the user flexibility to perform IT duties at any location. The unit is a secure solution Linux OS. No licensing scheme makes the solution cost-effective. Lifetime free s/w updates and supports. The unit runs 24/7, 365 days of the year, with no failure.
• Visualizing of the source drive partitions and flexibility to move partitions on the target.
• Scaling NTFS, FAT32, and EXFAT partitions.
• One of the best NTFS scaling down apps.
• Copy/Erase Bitlocker encrypted partitions.
• Win8, Win10 support.
• Supports MBR and GPT partitioning.
• S.M.A.R.T. drive’s diagnostics tests.
• Read back verify drive test.
• Remove ATA passwords*
• For NVMe Supports:
-Copy NVMe SSDs
* some drive models
• Hot Pluggable Ports: Each of the unit’s ports is hot pluggable. When a session completes, the user can plug another drive and select it to run a new operation.
• Scripting: Easy Scripting can be set and used for a repeat operation.
• Reporting: Detailed logs for drive duplication and drive erase sessions.
• SQL Erase Database: A collection of the erase logs, erase certificates, and drive information.
• Easy Export of Erase logs and the Erase database to a USB stick or share it over a network.
• Access/Control the unit remotely.
Example of a typical cloning operation:
For high volume:
SAS/SATA: clone 1 to 7 in one session.
SATA (by utilizing the eSATA port and using the 8 USB3.1 ports with SATA to USB adapters): clone 1 to 10 in one session.
For NVMe: Clone from SAS/SATA to NVMe and vice versa.
For a variety of source drives:
Any combination of the ports up to 2 to 2 for SAS drives in 2 simultaneous sessions and up to 2 to 3 for SATA drives in simultaneous sessions.
Kit’s Features: Allows the user to clone from MMC, SCSI, and NVMe storages.
Main Hardware Features:
– Case: Mobile, lightweight, and easy to carry.
– CPU: i7 Quad Core CPU
– Display: 8” (800X600), LED back-light, touchscreen, color LCD display.
– Secure DC-in connector: Keyed and Locked DC-in connector to avoid accidental disconnect in the middle of the operation.
– Hardware: Very high-quality, high performing components; some with military specifications.
– OS: Linux Ubuntu 64 bit
– Security: Linux OS (Linux is less targeted by malware).
– Application Updates: The application can easily be updated via a USB thumb drive and displays a special update application screen.
– RAM: 8GB DDR4 internal memory.
– Storage controller: PCI Express 3.0 SAS/SATA controller supporting 12 Gigabit/s SAS/SATA interface.
– Source Ports: one SAS/SATA ports and One USB3.0 ports are set as source ports (the user cannot change the role of these ports).
– Supports Storage Protocols and Interfaces: SAS, SATA, e-SATA enclosures, IDE (with supplied adapters), USB3.0/3.1, SCSI, 1394, Thunderbolt, M.2 NGFF (SATA or PCIE base), and NVMe.
– Supports Form Factors: 3.5 inches, 2.5 inches, ZIF, 1.8”, Micro-SATA, Mini-SATA, and M.2 NGFF.
– HPA/DCO Automatic Supports: The application supports detection, open, capture, or erase from HPA/DCO special areas on the drive.
– Bad Sectors Handling: The user can select to skip bad sectors, skip bad blocks, or abort the operations.
– 48bit LBA Addressing: Supports drives with sizes up to 256TB.
– Cross Copy from any Ports and any Interfaces
– GUI: The Cloning application is built with large and simple icons that is easy to navigate.
– Speed: Extremely fast and efficient operations with less OS overhead.
Application’s Main Operations:
– Clone: Mirror bit by bit (any OS), Quick Copy (NTFS, FAT, exFAT, HFS+, EXT2-4), Selective Capture (Folders and Files), VHD Copy, and Clone to Folder.
– Erase or Format drives
– Drive Diagnostics
– Main Copy/Duplicate/Clone Application Feature:
– Mirror Image: 100% bit by bit for any size of master and target with any OS. The source drive and the target drives need to be the same make and size if the user wants to boot from the target drives. There is no limitation on the source drives file system. The user can image a portion of the drive by adjusting the % of the bit by bit mirror imaging. Also, the user can run HASH calculation on the transferred data in parallel to the copy operation.
– Selective Capture enables the user to browse the source drive and select partitions, folders, and files to copy. The source drive needs to contain mountable partitions under Linux (FAT, exFAT, NTFS, HFS, EXT2-4).
– VHD Copy enables the user to copy VHD files from a source drive that contains multiple VHD files.
– Clone to Folder: Clone the entire drive and save it into one Folder.
– Quick Copy/Advanced Smart Copy mode: This is where the cloning and the deploying process is done with a copy of the file system.
-It supports source drives with FAT/NTFS/exFAT/HFS+/EXT-2-3-4 file system.
-Automatically scans for all the partitions on the source drive.
-Option to scale all partitions, or scale only selective partitions, by user’s selection and choice.
-Option not to scale partitions.
–Flexibility in cloning mode: It can be 1:3, 2:2, and more modes with the use of USB3.0 to SATA adapters.
–Scale down: If the size of the DATA on the source drive (not the size of the source drive!) will fit the target drive, then the quick capture will be completed.
–Automatically formats and partitions the target drives: On-the-fly, while the duplication runs.
–Verification of the copied data:
-Built-in data transfer verification mode applies for all modes of copy.
–For 100% bit by bit copy: The user can select to add an optional HASH calculation value during the data transfer (MD5, SHA-1, SHA-2) as authentication and verification of the copied data. SHA-1 is the fasted mode and it almost adds not delays the total copy time. For extra precaution, the user can also enable the option to “HASH target drives and compare” which will run an additional read-pass over the target drives and compare the HASH values to the one that was generated from the source drive. This extra step adds some extra time; for example, running 100% bit by bit copy from 1TB source drive to 3 1TB target drives can take around 2h. “HASH target drives and compare” can add another hour to the total time.
Erase and Format Operation:
– Drive Erase Protocols: DoD 5220-22M, DoD Lite (Total of 4 passes), Security Erase, Enhanced Security Erase, Sanitize (3 kinds), or user defined patterns and numbers of iterations (Sanitize, Security Erase, and DoD protocols are NIST 800-88 compliant).
– Drive Formats: FAT32, NTFS, exFAT, EXT4, and HFS+.
Drive Diagnostics Operation:
– Drive Diagnostics tests and S.M.A.R.T. drive tests: If the user intends to erase a drive for a re-use purpose, it is recommended to run some “Health test” on the drive prior to the erase process. There are 4 available types of tests:
–Read-Verify- supported by all storage protocols.
–Short Test (2-5 minutes)- scans random areas on the drive.
–Extended Full Test (Can take hours)- scans the entire drive.
–Conveyance Test- identifies damage incurred during the transporting of the drive to evaluate the “health” condition of the drive prior to the erase operation. (S.M.A.R.T. tests are only supported by SATA/SAS/SCSI storage protocols).
– Logs and Erase Certification: The application generates erase certifications (NIST 800-88) that users can easily export to USB storage devices. The user can add his/her company logo to the erase certification and add additional info on the erase run that will append to the certification.
– Multiple Session Operations:
– Versatility with Multiple Cloning Sessions: The user can assign and select one source and many target ports into one session of cloning. Also, the user can have many sessions of cloning; each will have one source drive and at least one target drive. This gives the user more possibilities to use the unit in a very efficient way. The user can run multiple, simultaneous, parallel operations using any available ports. Also, the user can combine more than one port/storage device to run in the same sessions. In addition, the user can mix different types of operations, and each operation is set as a new independent session. An example of operations: Erase data from a drive that is connected to the first port, quick copy using drives connected to ports 2 and 3, and so on.
– Multiple Sessions Application Screen: All running sessions are displayed in one “Application Screen”. The “Application Screen” shows the name of the session, the operation of the session, the error or abortion flag, the progress completion bar, and the successful completion flag. The user can abort a session, tap on a session to monitor its real-time running progress, and get the specific detailed setting for that run. It is a very easy way to view, navigate, and control the sessions.
– Drive Detection Application Screen: All drives and storage devices that are connected to the unit will be scanned and displayed in one application screen called “The Detection Screen”. The user can tap on each drive to get the drives detailed info, perform a specific operation on that drive, like resizing it, as well as select it for the desired operation they are planning to use.
Expansion Capabilities and Main Hardware Options:
– Included – TB3.0 Expansion Box Option: This additional Thunderbolt 3.0 to PCIE 3.0 Expansion Box gives the user the ability to plug and use different controllers to supports SCSI, 1394, NVMe, and more storage devices (see appropriate kits).
– SCSI Kit Option: The SCSI Kit includes the low profile PCIE X1 SCSI controller with a single port, 2 channel SCSI LVDS cables (68 pin connectors), a SCSI terminator, a VHDCI to SCSI 2 adapter, and supports 2 SCSI Hard Disk Drives.
– NVMe Kit Option: The NVMe Kit includes the low profile PCIE X4 controller with an external port, an NVMe cable to support 2.5” NVMe SSD, an M.2 NVMe adapter, and an external PS to power the NVMe adapter or drive.
– USB3.0/SATA to M.2 SATA base adapters Option: Most current laptops and tablets use M.2 SATA storage devices or M.2 NVMe. This adapter supports connectivity to some of the newest SATA SSD M.2 digital storages.
– USB3.0 to SATA Adapters and Kits Option: Today USB3.0 technology is extremely fast and can run read data from SSD drives up to 20GB/min. With the use of the USB3.0 to SATA 4 channel Kit, the user can convert 4 USB3.0 ports to 4 SATA ports on any of MediaClone’s units. The optional Kit is supplied with one external PS and includes all the cabling to power and connect the 4 USB3.0 to SATA adapters. The tested performance when running 4 adapters in parallel was measured at a very high speed and with very little speed degradation.
– SAS add-on 4 ports Option: The option includes 4 ports SAS controller, data and power cables, and an external 400 PS to power the 4 external drives. The TB 40Giga/s bandwidth enables the user to run the 4 add-on SAS drives at full speed with no speed degradation. http://www.media-clone.net/SAS-4-Ports-Option-for…
– 1394 KIT Option: The 1394 Kit includes the controller with dual 1394B and one 1394 ports and cables. 1394 storage devices can easily be daisy chained.
– Built in the US: The units are built and tested in the US.
– Warranty: One-year free warranty on the main unit (does not include warranty on accessories, adapters, and cables).
– Native SAS: 4 Ports
– Native SATA: 5 Ports (includes one e-SATA port).
– USB3.1: 8 Ports
– Thunderbolt 3.0: 1 Port Type C (60Gigabit/s).
– HDMI and DP port to plug external monitor.
– Top and Front Panel: 4 SAS/SATA power and data combo ports, and 2 USB3.1 ports.
– Back Panel: HDMI, DP, 6 USB3.1 ports, e-SATA 6Gigabit/s port to plug external storage, Thunderbolt 3.0 port Type C connector (40Gigabit/s), 1 Gigabit Ethernet port, and 2 Audio 3.5mm connectors.
– With the use of USB3.0 to SATA fast adapters and with the combination of e-SATA port, the unit can support up to 11 SATA drives.
– A built-in, universal, auto switching 192W UL/CE/PSE external power supply adapter with a key and lock-in mechanism to avoid accidental disconnection.
– Input Voltage: 100-240V/50-60Hz.
– Power Consumption excluding External Drives: 88W
– Temperature: 5°C – 55°C (40°F-130°F).
– Relative Humidity: 20-60% non-condensing.
– 8” Field Unit:
– Weight: 6.00lbs
– Overall dimensions: 10.6L” x 7.70W” x 3.80”D (270 x 194 x 98mm).
– Hard Case:
– Complete kit weight: 35.00lbs
– Shipping box dimensions : 24″ x 16″ x 20″
– Durable rolling case
-USB miniature mouse
-USB Slim Keyboard
-Ultra slim SATA adapter
-USB3.0 to MMC card reader
-SCSI drive KIT includes 2 channel LVDS cables + SCSI LVDS/SE Terminator + VHDCI adapter, and a PS to power one SCSI hard drive + SCA80 adapter + SCSI HD50 adapter.
-Thunderbolt 3.0 Expansion Box
-NVMe KIT includes an SFF-8639 extension cable and an M.2 NVMe adapter.
8″ Field Unit Included items:
The 8″ Complete Kit Included items: