SuperWiper Desktop 20 USB Drive Erase unit is standalone, industrial, and dedicated to Erasing Multiple USB drives. The unit is extremely fast and secure, built with the latest hardware technology to achieve the most efficient drive erases, performing at a very high speed, with the ability to erase multiple drives simultaneously. The unit supports many erase protocols and different digital storage devices such as SAS/SATA and USB3.0. The user can erase 20 USB3.0/3.1 storage devices at the same time. It is one of the best and most economical products for erasing and wiping data from USB flash drives; it does not require any per-drive erase licensing scheme. The user can run 24 simultaneous and independent erase sessions and supports AHCI storage devices.
1300 55 33 24
The SuperWiper® Desktop 20 USB drive Eraser unit is a standalone, industry-built, dedicated multi-ports USB drive eraser, enabling the user to erase data from multiple drives simultaneously. Also, the built-in SuperWiper erase application is designed with touchscreen icons, making it easy to use. The unit supports e-SATA, SSD, and USB Flash drives. The SuperWiper’s erase application supports many erase protocols, such as:
1) DoD 5220-22M (ECE) erase specification (with 7 writing passes and one verification pass).
2) DoD Lite 5220-22M (E) erase specification (with 3 writing passes and one verification pass).
3) Security Erase
4) Enhanced Security Erase
5) Sanitize (3 types to be used with SAS SSD).
6) “User” Defined Erase Settings
Additional Operations: Erase verification, Full or Quick Format, HASH authentication, and drive Diagnostics. The built-in SuperWiper erase application supports erasing data from multiple drives in multiple sessions in simultaneous erase runs (ability to hot-swap drives).
Some Extra Features
1) SQL database to save and export log files.
2) Print a label for each erased drive.
3) Ability to unlock Secure ATA drive passwords and erase the drive (works on some OEM MFG drives).
4) Bitlocker: Erase drives with Bitlocker volume.
5) Self Calibration test for R.2 Compliance.
6) Independent Erase Verification for R.2 Compliance.
7) Erase SED encrypted drives
Standalone, Secure, No License Scheme, Multi USB Drive Eraser, Built with Extreme Performing Hardware, Heavy Duty, Easy to Use, Very Flexible User Interface. Standalone hardware gives the user consistent performances and is the most secure solution combined with Linux OS. The No license scheme makes the solution cost-effective. The product comes with lifetime free s/w updates and support, and it runs 24/7, 365 days for years, with no failure.
– Erase Drives using the following Erase Protocols:
– DoD 5220-22M (ECE) erase specification (with 7 writing passes and one pass of verification)
– DoD Lite 5220-22M (E) (3 writing passes and one pass of verification)
– Security Erase Protocol (for SATA drives)
– Enhanced Security Erase Protocol (for SATA drives)
– Sanitize (for SAS SSD – 3 Types)
– “User” Defined its Erase Settings
– Erase Bitlocker encrypted partitions.
– Erase SED encrypted drives.
– Hot Plug Ports: Each unit’s port is a hotplug. When a session completes, the user can plug another drive and select it to run a new operation.
– Scripting: Easy Scripting can be set and used for a repeat operation.
– Reporting: Detailed logs for drive duplication and drive erase sessions.
– SQL Erase Database: A collection of the erase logs, erase certificates, and drive information.
– Easy export for logs and the database to a USB stick or share it over a network.
– Access/control the unit remotely.
Example of an erase operation, or drive diagnostic: Utilize any of the unit’s ports to plug in a drive and run data erase in a separate session. For example, the user can connect 20 USB drives and four e-SATA drives and run 24 erase sessions at the same time!
Application Main Settings:
GUI: The application is designed with large, straightforward, easy-to-navigate icons. In a few clicks, the user can be up and running.
Application Main Operation:
Important step ensuring drive erase is completed and needed for NIST certification.
Complete or Quick Drive Format:
Supported Formats: NTFS, FAT, exFAT, HFS+, EXT4.
Drive Diagnostics Operation:
HASH Operation: (Purpose/use of this operation is to calculate a HASH value on the erased drive and compare it to a known value based on the drive size as another way to verify erase).
Method of Parallel Operations:
Multiple Session Operation:
Drive Detection Application Screen: All drives and storage devices connected to the unit will be scanned and displayed on a screen called “The Detection Screen”. The user can tap on each drive model to get detailed drive information on that drive, or to perform a specific operation on that drive (resizing, unlocking).Also, the user can select that drive to run a session.
Continuous Mode: The user can run continuous erase operations with multiple erase sessions with minimal speed degradation. Each storage device attached to the unit can be selected to run in independent erase sessions. Each erase session does run independently of each other and can run simultaneously to maximize the use of the machine. When an erase session is completed regardless of the status of the other running sessions, the user can replace that storage device with another one and start a new erase session – it is a continuous operation with minimal downtime.
Multiple Sessions Application Screen: All running sessions are displayed in one “Application Screen”. The “Application Screen” shows the name of the session, the operation of the session, the error or abortion flag, the progress completion bar, and the successful completion flag. The user can abort a session, tap on a session to monitor its real-time running progress, and get the specific detailed setting for that run. It is a straightforward way to view, navigate, and control the sessions.
For Erase Operation: The total erase time depends on the drive makes/model and size, and it does not matter how many drives are connected to the unit since the CPU of the unit is powerful, built-in with many cores and the SuperWiper application utilizes those cores efficiently!
Settings: The user can save its setting, load a saved setting, or tap on the default setting.
Set time and day: The user can set the Date and Time.
Warranty: One year on the main unit, not include cables and accessories.
Built-in the US: The units are built and tested in the US.
Include: 4 SATA data and power extension cables
Main Hardware Features: